+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Accepted Letter Today

Rakib hasan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Good News to Share with you guys

Got Accepted letter Today , I got my Result after 2 weeks. Now moving forward with PR Application .

Who are having Hearing date soon Just focus on your BOC .

Thank you All

Jan 10, 2017
Good News to Share with you guys

Got Accepted letter Today , I got my Result after 2 weeks. Now moving forward with PR Application .

Who are having Hearing date soon Just focus on your BOC .

Thank you All
Congratulations!!! Wish you good luck for PR process.

Reactions: Rakib hasan

Addisfrezy

Dec 31, 2015
Hi everyone, My hearing was yesterday and Immigration guy called my Lawyer an hour before my hearing and told him my hearing is cancel for that day but decision will be made with out hearing? Does that mean i will be accepted?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone, My hearing was yesterday and Immigration guy called my Lawyer an hour before my hearing and told him my hearing is cancel for that day but decision will be made with out hearing? Does that mean i will be accepted?
Impossible to say not knowing your casebut you usually will get a hearing if being refused. If your husband did his PhD in Canada applying for asylum was a very risky option versus a PGWP and PR.

Addisfrezy

Dec 31, 2015
Congrats,
Impossible to say not knowing your casebut you usually will get a hearing if being refused. If your husband did his PhD in Canada applying for asylum was a very risky option versus a PGWP and PR.
How do you about my husband?