+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got a rejection, what support documents need to appeal again

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Visa officer believes you are using the study permit to stay in Canada. Therefore you do not meet the immigration regulations and so you were refused.

slstu2020

Oct 21, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
06-09-2020
Med's Request
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Passport Req..
09-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-01-2021
my friend. In this forum you can read so many rejected people received visa applying for 2nd time 3rd time even 4th time. Not sure how your agent handle the SOP and the documentation. As you have paid the 1st term fees. First deferred the course to next term. Order your GCMS notes. It will take 30 days to receive this document. In this document you can read the VO full explanation why he/she refused your visa. Based on that Re apply again with a strong SOP plus support documentation with strong home country connection. This means prove VO that completing the studies in Canada will get you good career opportunities in home country. You can provide a current work place manager's letter stating there is a need for a person with project management qualification. If you have property under your name please show that. Basically prove VO you are a genuine student and after completing you will return to srilanka.

everyone in this forum are not immigration consultant including me. Everyone write there experience which most of them will encourage and give answers to your doubt and question.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
If I understand correctly you already had Bachelors degree in Computer science then almost 5-6 years of total expereince and you opted for college diploma course?

if thats is so then its clear refusal as any visa officer will think with such experience and profile why he is not going for masters level degree in university why diploma at college level. which means his intention is to stay not to leave? how this college level diploma will help him in his career where he already gained some industry work experience in similar/same area. in this case you need very strong SOP, strong hometies and so on..

try to opt for masters level degree.

That is my take out of it. other group members can give their insight.

Thanks
I agree with this assessment. The profile of your application is a near certain grounds for refusal. PGDs are an almost certain path to refusal, especially in your case.

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
your comments are always so completely useless
You are absolutely right about this guy. All he does is copy paste stuff or just restate the obvious thing which is already understandable.

Reactions: ayesha_llk2

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Im thinking to appeal but now i dont think i can change the program immediately therefore need to apply with valid points for my appeal
Anything anyone can suggest me
Do you mean that you plan to appeal or to re-apply?

Appealing is generally quite an expensive process. You have to hire a lawyer in Canada and there is no guarantee the appeal will be successful.

I would recommend that you reapply instead. As others have said, it would be a good idea to get your GCMS notes before reapplying to see the more detailed reasons behind the refusal. Did you include a SOP? If not, that's something you might want to consider to explain why you want to pursue these studies in Canada - or alternatively strengthen the SOP you submitted.

Your funds look fine. Do you have any individual language scores that are 5.5 or lower?

Reactions: P@1n

fancy

Feb 8, 2019
my friend. In this forum you can read so many rejected people received visa applying for 2nd time 3rd time even 4th time. Not sure how your agent handle the SOP and the documentation. As you have paid the 1st term fees. First deferred the course to next term. Order your GCMS notes. It will take 30 days to receive this document. In this document you can read the VO full explanation why he/she refused your visa. Based on that Re apply again with a strong SOP plus support documentation with strong home country connection. This means prove VO that completing the studies in Canada will get you good career opportunities in home country. You can provide a current work place manager's letter stating there is a need for a person with project management qualification. If you have property under your name please show that. Basically prove VO you are a genuine student and after completing you will return to srilanka.

everyone in this forum are not immigration consultant including me. Everyone write there experience which most of them will encourage and give answers to your doubt and question.
Thank you very much
I was worried about the rejection and next plan
This explanation explained me lot, ill do the necessary step very carefully

slstu2020

Oct 21, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
06-09-2020
Med's Request
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Passport Req..
09-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-01-2021
Thank you very much
I was worried about the rejection and next plan
This explanation explained me lot, ill do the necessary step very carefully
Great to hear. All the very best for the second application.