Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hi, can anyone please help me with what i need to do to add my new born in my application.
i am in canada on work permit and applied FSW in March 2013. i want to add my new born baby.
what steps do i need to do, i mean which forms,fee etc.

regards

SaravK

Star Member
Apr 4, 2013
Georgia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER in June
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
04-07-2013
Med's Request
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2013
Passport Req..
07-11-2013. Received by CIC: 19-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2013
LANDED..........
28-05-2014
If you have not gone for MR yet, talk to the hospital people. They usually have some kind of hotline number and they can fix it for you. But in addition to it, you might have to fill in the Family information form. You can download it from the CIC website. It should be easy.

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
YoBoy said:
hi, can anyone please help me with what i need to do to add my new born in my application.
i am in canada on work permit and applied FSW in March 2013. i want to add my new born baby.
what steps do i need to do, i mean which forms,fee etc.

regards
Hi,
I had same situation, I inquire visa office using CSE to London visa office. They emailed me that what I have to do. They asked me bank draft of 150 Canadian dollar, baby's birth certificate, copy of baby's passport and baby's photograph. They didn't ask for any form.

So I will suggest you to send a CSE describing your situation and they will advice you.

Regards,
Biborno

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Biborno said:
Hi,
I had same situation, I inquire visa office using CSE to London visa office. They emailed me that what I have to do. They asked me bank draft of 150 Canadian dollar, baby's birth certificate, copy of baby's passport and baby's photograph. They didn't ask for any form.

So I will suggest you to send a CSE describing your situation and they will advice you.

Regards,
Biborno
1. Baby Birth Certificate
2. 150 Canadian Dollar as Processing Fee
3. Bio Data Page of Passport (If Available)
4 6 Photographs.
5. Additional Family Information (Principal Applicant and Spouse)
6. Covering Letter (It must include your UCI number or File number and in covering letter detail all attachments write your name and file number on the back of bank draft)

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
by the way. do i really need to pay fee as my baby is already canadian national ?

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
YoBoy said:
by the way. do i really need to pay fee as my baby is already canadian national ?
Hello "YoBoy" - i had a similar situation (BTW i am an inside Canada PR applicant through PNP) - all you have to do is send the baby's birth certificate as an e-mail attachment. Following is the response i got from CIC upon inquiring regarding birth of my baby

"If your child was born in Canada, an e-mail with the child’s name, date of birth and where they were born is all that is required at this time.

If the child was born outside of Canada, please provide all required documentation per the document checklist which can be found at the following website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp"

in a follow-up message they asked me to send baby's birth certificate as e-mail attachment - thats it !!! no medical exam/processing fee required for the baby !! - after all she/he is Canadian !!

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
SaiSivaRam said:
Hello "YoBoy" - i had a similar situation (BTW i am an inside Canada PR applicant through PNP) - all you have to do is send the baby's birth certificate as an e-mail attachment. Following is the response i got from CIC upon inquiring regarding birth of my baby

"If your child was born in Canada, an e-mail with the child's name, date of birth and where they were born is all that is required at this time.

If the child was born outside of Canada, please provide all required documentation per the document checklist which can be found at the following website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp"

in a follow-up message they asked me to send baby's birth certificate as e-mail attachment - thats it !!! no medical exam/processing fee required for the baby !! - after all she/he is Canadian !!
thank you very much sir. really helpful