+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got a letter that says 'How to find a job in Canada'

nehailan

Jul 2, 2017
I received a letter that says the below:

"Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada. You should think about how you will find a job in your field if you become permanent resident. Starting now will give you and your family members the best chance at finding a job that matches your skills, qualifications and work experience. "

Basically it is a letter suggesting me to research how I can find a job in Canada in a field in which I have skills. Does this mean, I am going to get the PR soon?

Please help me understand.

balramkverma

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017

"Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada. You should think about how you will find a job in your field if you become permanent resident. Starting now will give you and your family members the best chance at finding a job that matches your skills, qualifications and work experience. "

Basically it is a letter suggesting me to research how I can find a job in Canada in a field in which I have skills. Does this mean, I am going to get the PR soon?

Many people got this letter. Dont exactly know what does depict.

Moshen

Jun 7, 2018

Where is your visa office?
Some say the mail is specifically for those in London visa office