+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got a letter "In Canada Approval Letter"

b4evergrace

Star Member
May 31, 2019
For the PR application I was going to ask about the 3 letters, stating their relationship is real. Are the letters forms or actual letters written from the person and what should they be saying? Just that they saw us at this time and we are in love? Also she said she had to upload texts and emails. Im not sure what kind of texts or emails I should be showing them or how much. Can you apply for PR,sponsorship and work permit online? or have to mail it in?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
The letters dont have to be formal. They can exain what they know about your relationship.

As for the texts any messages showing communication between you and your spouse (could be normal texts, social media messeges, emails). If they are not in english then they will need to be translated

The application has to be mailed. Go thorugh the guide and checklist you will find info and it will help you not to miss anything out

b4evergrace

Star Member
May 31, 2019
The letters dont have to be formal. They can exain what they know about your relationship.

As for the texts any messages showing communication between you and your spouse (could be normal texts, social media messeges, emails). If they are not in english then they will need to be translated

The application has to be mailed. Go thorugh the guide and checklist you will find info and it will help you not to miss anything out
How many texts/social media messages should i print out? A convo every few months or?

As i said earlier on, Tuesday I called and spoke with a woman from IRCC who told me I could reapply or leave and reenter. I reapplied yesterday with new information, and the correct dates I want to stay til. I originally applied April 17th when putting the from: when - until dates. I put the day I was applying until the date I asked for which was supposed to be 7 months since my expry date was June 23rd. I guess I messed that up and should've put from June 23-until Jan 23. I corrected it this time and put from Jun 29-Nov 23 (5 months) so that I can spend more time visiting my fiancee. Our wedding was supposed to be July 20th (i didn't add this information) I applied the first time 2 1/2 months early (April 17 when it expired June 23) because I thought you had to accommodate the processing times and I didn't want to be here illegally. I read today that they don't really like that and about reapplying.
So my question is, since I just reapplied 24 days before my status expires ((with the new information about my 10yr old daughter back home, the house I own, showing my ties to the States and I asked for the correct dates this time)) will I get implied status until they make a decision?

Thank you all so much for your help, it's been so stressful these last few days. I haven't even eaten anything and theres been so much crying. I am a Nursing Assistant back home, I was a caregiver for a 55 yr old man who recently passed away from Cancer. So when I had the free time to come to Canada to spend time with the love of my life, I took it as a sign. Now i'm not so sure what to do. I have a great background never committed a crime in my life and almost feel like i'm being sent away as if i'm some horrible person. :'(

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
How many texts/social media messages should i print out? A convo every few months or?

As i said earlier on, Tuesday I called and spoke with a woman from IRCC who told me I could reapply or leave and reenter. I reapplied yesterday with new information, and the correct dates I want to stay til. I originally applied April 17th when putting the from: when - until dates. I put the day I was applying until the date I asked for which was supposed to be 7 months since my expry date was June 23rd. I guess I messed that up and should've put from June 23-until Jan 23. I corrected it this time and put from Jun 29-Nov 23 (5 months) so that I can spend more time visiting my fiancee. Our wedding was supposed to be July 20th (i didn't add this information) I applied the first time 2 1/2 months early (April 17 when it expired June 23) because I thought you had to accommodate the processing times and I didn't want to be here illegally. I read today that they don't really like that and about reapplying.
So my question is, since I just reapplied 24 days before my status expires ((with the new information about my 10yr old daughter back home, the house I own, showing my ties to the States and I asked for the correct dates this time)) will I get implied status until they make a decision?

Thank you all so much for your help, it's been so stressful these last few days. I haven't even eaten anything and theres been so much crying. I am a Nursing Assistant back home, I was a caregiver for a 55 yr old man who recently passed away from Cancer. So when I had the free time to come to Canada to spend time with the love of my life, I took it as a sign. Now i'm not so sure what to do. I have a great background never committed a crime in my life and almost feel like i'm being sent away as if i'm some horrible person. :'(
I dont think there is a limit for messages. A convo a month would be good. If the relationship is not very old, may be even a convo a week.As you applied before the expiry date then from date would be on the day it expires you have implied status. Applying 24 days before is ok: I applied a day before expiry :) . It can be very frustrating, lets hope for the best

Last edited: