+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got a letter from CIC for More evidences

Salil2013

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Our application was received on 5th November 2019 at Sydney NS, we got AOR on 25th January 2019 and Medical request on 30th January, on 6th February they transferred the file to appropriate VO, but we didn't get any email about that, today I got an email stating that they want more evidence, but we already provided all of the below when we submitted the application, that includes(Air tickets, Chatting history, on our facebook page it shows that we are married to each other, skype history, call history(direct calls, WhatsApp calls), Wedding pictures, Honeymoon pictures, Boarding pass, proof of financial support, wedding cards.

Still, CIC want me to send more proof, from where should I get them now?

if anybody knows what to do, please let us know, your help is highly appreciated.

Following is the email (pdf) we got from CIC.

> Client Information: Please provide additional proof of relationship with translations
either in English or French as applicable. Acceptable documentation includes: evidence of joint
bank, trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or
purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. Letters, printed text messages, emails
or social media conversations between you and your sponsor. (maximum 10 pages).
Documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor and/or shared
expenses. Proof of visits, such as airline ticket coupons or used boarding passes, photocopies of
pages of passport showing entry-exit stamps supporting visit). Proof of wedding, customary
celebrations, engagement and/or outings. (maximum 20 photographs from different times and
places). Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief
description of the context on the back of each photograph; (do not provide CD, DVD, USB keys).

Thanks,

Question12

Dec 29, 2018
Hello everyone,

Our application was received on 5th November 2019 at Sydney NS, we got AOR on 25th January 2019 and Medical request on 30th January, on 6th February they transferred the file to appropriate VO, but we didn't get any email about that, today I got an email stating that they want more evidence, but we already provided all of the below when we submitted the application, that includes(Air tickets, Chatting history, on our facebook page it shows that we are married to each other, skype history, call history(direct calls, WhatsApp calls), Wedding pictures, Honeymoon pictures, Boarding pass, proof of financial support, wedding cards.

if anybody knows what to do, please let us know, your help is highly appreciated.

> Client Information: Please provide additional proof of relationship with translations
either in English or French as applicable. Acceptable documentation includes: evidence of joint
bank, trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or
purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. Letters, printed text messages, emails
Documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor and/or shared
expenses. Proof of visits, such as airline ticket coupons or used boarding passes, photocopies of
pages of passport showing entry-exit stamps supporting visit). Proof of wedding, customary
celebrations, engagement and/or outings. (maximum 20 photographs from different times and
places). Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief
description of the context on the back of each photograph; (do not provide CD, DVD, USB keys).

Thanks,
I would resend the same information that's just my opinion

Salil2013

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone help here? because I don't know should I send now

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hello everyone,

Thanks,
Send them again and put more pictures and chat messages, u should apply for secondary credit card for her letters from friends and family benefits insurance from work life insurance beneficiaries add her to your phone bill. Etc...

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Hello everyone,

Thanks,
I would break their own request down into separate lines, like:

Item: Evidence of joint bank, trust, credit union or charge card accounts;
Evidence: Please see attached joint bank account statement showing the address we both live at. Also please see attached joint credit card statement dated XXXXXXX showing the same address
Item: Jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms.
Evidence: Please find copy of XXXXXXXX
Item: Letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations between you and your sponsor. (maximum 10 pages).
Evidence: I attach XXXXXXXXXX

If you don't have anything in a particular category, tell them you don't and explain why. If you have already sent proof, well, send it again and perhaps send more (i.e. two or more bank statements of differing dates). If you didn't retain boarding passes for flights, print out and send the confirmation email from the airline etc. and explain why you didn't retain boarding passes (no one does unless they know they will need them as evidence).

Just a few thoughts, hope they help.

Reactions: Salil2013

paint.thinner

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
Med's Request
November 2015
Med's Done....
November 2015
Passport Req..
December 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
Hello everyone,

Thanks,
Thanks @Salil2013 for the details. Can you also confirm that this is an inland application and you and your spouse live together in Canada?

paint.thinner

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
Med's Request
November 2015
Med's Done....
November 2015
Passport Req..
December 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015

Salil2013

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Evidence: Please see attached joint bank account statement showing the address we both live at. Also please see attached joint credit card statement dated XXXXXXX showing the same address

Item: Jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms.

Item: Letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations between you and your sponsor. (maximum 10 pages).

If you don't have anything in a particular category, tell them you don't and explain why. If you have already sent proof, well, send it again and perhaps send more (i.e. two or more bank statements of differing dates). If you didn't retain boarding passes for flights, print out and send the confirmation email from the airline etc. and explain why you didn't retain boarding passes (no one does unless they know they will need them as evidence).

Thank you so much for your help, yes I will provide them explanation letter, because we sent almost all pictures that we have.