+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got a correspondence letter of canada study permit

DJC99

Oct 31, 2018
Hi guys,
I have applied for canada study permit on 14th October through online application from Pakistan. After 17 days i got a correspondence letter by the UAE embassy confirming my biometrics validity period. What does it means and can anyone tell when my medical will come?
Regards,

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
Hi guys,
I have applied for canada study permit on 14th October through online application from Pakistan. After 17 days i got a correspondence letter by the UAE embassy confirming my biometrics validity period. What does it means and can anyone tell when my medical will come?
Regards,
your medical request will come after eligibility review.
the biometrics are valid for ten years , dont know if they send a correspondance letter for that.

DJC99

Oct 31, 2018
your medical request will come after eligibility review.
the biometrics are valid for ten years , dont know if they send a correspondance letter for that.
Hi,
The status in my online application portal shows that my eligiblity is under review. Else, they didn't sent me an acknowledgement letter neither a medical request except a correspondence letter of confirmation of biometric validity after 17 days of application submission.
Regards,

DJC99

Oct 31, 2018
Can anyone help me what they are doing with my application right now... I am very worried...

Nov 1, 2018
I have applied in alpha international academy toronto in august 2018 for january intake 2019..
Its been more than two month i havent get my offer letter

yk_yash

May 28, 2019
Hi Guys!
I applied for a study permit on 1 March, on paper. I received a medical request on 10th April and i gave my medical on 17th of April. As my intended course started on 2nd May, i had to defer my semester. I chose to link my application to GC key account on 3rd May and i found out that the medicals are passed. And then on 22nd of May i received the biometric correspondence letter. After that i haven't received any update. As i read the posts i got to know that people receive a decision soon after this letter but its been a week and i don't know what to expect. Can someone tell me if its normal?