+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got a call from CHC Delhi

Sandi

Jul 31, 2009
Hi all,

I have sent my PP to CHC New Delhi as requested by them on 28.07.2009. I have already deposited RPRF and all documents around two months back.

Now I m waiting for my Passport stamping

And then suddenly I got a call from CHC New Delhi and they said they are reviewing my case and only asked me two questions, which are:

Q1. As u know Ur medicals are expiring on 15.10.09, if we issued you a visa, whether u will be able to move there before that date?

I replied: Yes, I will.

Q2. Whether u have submitted ur Passport?

I replied: Yes, I have already submitted it on 28.07.2009.

Then he said ok thanks.

Now what is need for them for ask these questions from me and on the basis of these questions and what I can assume of my case?

Now Can I expect my visa within month or so?

Seniors pls reply

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
I think it is positive sign and hopefully you will receive your passport soon. You can relax and get a cold drink.

Good Luck.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations and hurry up, get ready to be moving to canada as soon as you recieve your visa, because they just wanted to make sure that you travel to canada before the expiry date of your visa.

As you know they issue the visa with the same expiry date exactly as medicals expiry date, so your visa will not be for 12 months (one year), it will be valid until 15.10.09.

The purpose of their first question was to make sure that you are ready to travel to canada before 15.10.09 and if your answer was NO, they would send you new medical forms to go through your medical checks again and issue the visa for 12 months.

Congratulations and Good luck

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Dear professional 1,

How long is the Medicals valid from the date of going for the medical check-up?

Warm Regards,
GeorgeJoseph

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
GeorgeJoseph said:
How long is the Medicals valid from the date of going for the medical check-up?

Warm Regards,
GeorgeJoseph
one year.

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
Congratulations, This really a positive sign and soon you will be flying to Canada.

B

belize

hello,

For my guess you will get your passport back in 5 working days. So be happy and be good with everyone.

bye.

rely

Star Member
Mar 3, 2006
India
Since the are issuong yo visa at a very short notice thats why they are confirming if you could travel before that.If you had said NO then they would have asked you to undergo medicals again and then given you visa.

Sandi said:
Hi all,

I have sent my PP to CHC New Delhi as requested by them on 28.07.2009. I have already deposited RPRF and all documents around two months back.

And then suddenly I got a call from CHC New Delhi and they said they are reviewing my case and only asked me two questions, which are:

Q1. As u know Ur medicals are expiring on 15.10.09, if we issued you a visa, whether u will be able to move there before that date?

Then he said ok thanks.

Now what is need for them for ask these questions from me and on the basis of these questions and what I can assume of my case?

Seniors pls reply

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
Sandi said:
Hi all,

Then he said ok thanks.

Seniors pls reply
Do not worry at all. In my case, they asked me to submit RPRF few days after sending me my RPRF receipt. They also sent passports back. I just returned those with the RPRF receipt and today my status changed to "decision made" from "in process".
Cheers
joy