Dhruvbhasin92

Jan 26, 2018
hi

I got Overall 6.5

Speaking-7
Listening-6.5
Reading-6
Writing-5.5

can anyone suggest me should i apply / retake?? And if i can apply which colleges would be there for me

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
hi

I got Overall 6.5

Speaking-7
Listening-6.5
Reading-6
Writing-5.5

can anyone suggest me should i apply / retake?? And if i can apply which colleges would be there for me
First don't worry about your result but if you want to apply for university or a reputed college then this will not valid for that. But you still have chances because some college there accepts applications with 6 or 6.5 with no less than 6 except 5.5 in one but questions is that what and where you are going for?

Reactions: PARAM-

Dhruvbhasin92

Jan 26, 2018
Hi I am looking for post graduation in international business management / gbm..... I do t have any preference like BC / Ontario ..... I just want to know about the colleges/ universities who accepts 5.5 in one module if you know please help me with this

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
hi

I got Overall 6.5

Speaking-7
Listening-6.5
Reading-6
Writing-5.5

As long as a single module is not below 5.5 you can apply, your IELTS is good but if you think you can do better or improve more, you can take the exam again otherwise you can apply

Dhruvbhasin92

Jan 26, 2018
As long as a single module is not below 5.5 you can apply, your IELTS is good but if you think you can do better or improve more, you can take the exam again otherwise you can apply
Could you please help me out with colleges like in which colleges or university I can apply as I can see in most of the colleges it is written minimum 6 in each

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Could you please help me out with colleges like in which colleges or university I can apply as I can see in most of the colleges it is written minimum 6 in each
I don't have much idea about universities but for colleges Conestoga and cgep and some other colleges are accepting the applications with this IELTS

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Not sure about collegies/uni but someone just mentioned Conestoga college which is a good school..

what province do you intend to stay or love to school, maybe you can start from there to identify a school

Dhruvbhasin92

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks for replying but I don’t have any preference for province . I am just looking for a college / univ who accepts these scores ...

Romalalex

Nov 17, 2018
If we have received an offer letter from a college in Canada will there be a visa rejection. Please let me know as soon as possible

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
5.5 is s huge red flag to give them a very good reason to reject. Why risk it seriously
I personally feel rather than going to a college that accepts your score or waste 3000 CAD on EAP courses why not take the time and study English. It will be much cheaper that EAP and doing EAP does not guarantee a visa or something. I would prefer to go to a college I want to be based on the course and not based on one which accepts my IELTS score. Besides later on if you really want to work in Canada or any other western country you are going to need to speak English proficiently.

Reactions: russ6970