+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got 4 times refused for the same reason

May 4, 2020
I got 3 times refused after my 12th (commerce)(56%) (ielts:- overall 6 not less than 5.5) after that i did may bachelor’s in business adminstration (58%) (ielts:- overall 6.5, s-7,w-6,r-6.5,l-6.5) and i reapplied in canada college business administration and commerece AEC course and i again got refused.every time the reasons were:-
•You will not leave canada at the end of your stay
•your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your : qualification, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record,level of establishment and your future prospects and plans

Before reapplying my case 4th time i applied my caips notes in which the reason was (given the applicant pervious educational and employment history, the motivation to pursue study in canada at this point does not seems reasonable . The proposed study plan is inconsistent with academic and/or employment history. As such i am not of the opinion that the applicant is a BF student who will depart canada at the end of the period of auth stay.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?HOW SHOULD I JUSTIFY MY APPLICATION?

Saadsait

Apr 25, 2020
You will have to draft a solid SOP, Statement Of Purpose. In it you should mention how this particular country, college, & course is going to benefit you in your ambition/career goals. it should simply be connecting to your job and past study.
you need to prove that you will return to your home country once you finish the course and after you make use of the permitted Post Study Work Permit.

These points are very crucial to your visa approval.

Good Luck!

May 4, 2020
You will have to draft a solid SOP, Statement Of Purpose. In it you should mention how this particular country, college, & course is going to benefit you in your ambition/career goals. it should simply be connecting to your job and past study.
you need to prove that you will return to your home country once you finish the course and after you make use of the permitted Post Study Work Permit.

These points are very crucial to your visa approval.

Good Luck!
Thankyou , i have a question that is there any problem with my course?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So you have a degree in business admin and want to study business admin in Canada so the rejection seems reasonable that such a course is not adding to your current qualification but repeating some content, maybe you should consider a masters.

May 4, 2020
So you have a degree in business admin and want to study business admin in Canada so the rejection seems reasonable that such a course is not adding to your current qualification but repeating some content, maybe you should consider a masters.
But my friend got visa for same course in same college