AOR Received.
06-04-2021
File Transfer...
29-04-2021
Med's Request
31-05-2021
Passport Req..
18-08-2021
I have a few questions about moving from the USA to Canada, we received my husband's request for passport yesterday and are starting to prepare for the move.
We are having our household items- furniture, clothing etc moved by an international moving company. We will have an apartment lined up before we get there and were wondering if our goods can be delivered to our new apartment before my husband “lands” in Toronto. We want to stay behind a few days to tie up loose ends. Or do we have to arrive first and have our goods come after he’s landed and received PR?

Also where do I get the B4 form? Any advise on moving would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Jun 17, 2021
I have a few questions about moving from the USA to Canada, we received my husband's request for passport yesterday and are starting to prepare for the move.
We are having our household items- furniture, clothing etc moved by an international moving company. We will have an apartment lined up before we get there and were wondering if our goods can be delivered to our new apartment before my husband “lands” in Toronto. We want to stay behind a few days to tie up loose ends. Or do we have to arrive first and have our goods come after he’s landed and received PR?

Also where do I get the B4 form? Any advise on moving would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Moving from one place to another is a really hectic job. When I moved to CA from the US, I first found an international moving company to help me and I carefully selected the things that should be shifted and the rest I donated to a thrift store. That's made my move more simple.