+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Goods to carry while landing

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,
I only see B4 form for goods to carry list.How do I get Goods to follow form (B4a).,I do not see it.Is there something I am missing?

I see one form at the below given link not the B4A form.

Thanks,
Trick

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Anybody for who has done this,Please help.

Thanks.
Trick

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4a.pdf

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Trick said:
Hi Friends,
I only see B4 form for goods to carry list.How do I get Goods to follow form (B4a).,I do not see it.Is there something I am missing?

I see one form at the below given link not the B4A form.

Thanks,
Trick
Both use the same form. Use another B4 for goods to follow. Pls read the OP again.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Both use the same form. Use another B4 for goods to follow. Pls read the OP again.
I agree with qorax. Goods to carry and goods to follow both use the same form B4 . B4(a) is just the extension of B4 means if you don't have enough space left on B4.

Take two B4 forms one for goods to carry and one for goods to follow. You can write on top of each B4 with hand "goods to carry" and "goods to follow" just to distinguish from each other

Describe the category of items on each B4 and its total value in CAD and then details on seperate sheets and attach sheets to each B4. You also have to sum up all categories on each B4 and write total value. If you want I can email you my lists of B4. Good luck

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can Money be in "Goods to Follow" list? or atleast Quantified money amount which one can bring into Canada later?

Thanks in advance.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
do we need to fill B4 and take with us or after landing we need to fill before imigration officer?