Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
To make things worse, I sent VFS an email to ask what are the next steps for the VFS courier service and this is what they said through an automated email response:

Due to ongoing global COVID-19 developments and the local government directive to close business operations for a temporary period, our helpline services are currently unavailable. Applicants are advised to check the respective country-specific page, or 'COVID-19: Customer Advisories' section, on www.vfsglobal.com or the respective embassy/consulate website.

I mean, I am stuck and have no idea what to do next, please help.
Which email id did you sent that mail?

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
I sent it to the email address found on the VFS global website: "info.canada@vfshelpline.com", contact info below on their site:

Helpline
Please contact us for any information regarding the visa process:
Contact us by phone: 18002668858/022-67866002
Contact us by email: info.canada@vfshelpline.com
No this is wrong email id as the phone number is also wrong. Did you receive 2-way courier mail from IRCC Delhi? It's clearly mentioned there which email id you have to send an enquiry mail.

sharma2020

May 15, 2020
No, they did not mention anything about a 2-way courier service or email ID in the email we received. This is all we got below:

Dear: -------

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

· VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

· Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
  • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

What should we do? I don't think we should have to physically go to the VFS office in Delhi as VFS has courier services.

sharma2020

May 15, 2020
I just received the email:

PASSPORT SUBMISSION VIA 2-WAY COURIER SERVICE

You are receiving this email because Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has sent you a passport request letter.

While VACs across India remain closed, we are now offering limited 2-way courier service to clients who meet all of the following criteria:

- You have been sent a separate passport request letter by IRCC;

- You are not able to submit your passport in person at the VAC because VACs are closed; AND

- You are willing to pay the additional courier service charges (approx. ₹532 INR each way) and package transmission fee if applicable.

Thanks

Reactions: arunesh.vikram

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
I just received the email:

PASSPORT SUBMISSION VIA 2-WAY COURIER SERVICE

You are receiving this email because Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has sent you a passport request letter.

While VACs across India remain closed, we are now offering limited 2-way courier service to clients who meet all of the following criteria:

- You have been sent a separate passport request letter by IRCC;

- You are not able to submit your passport in person at the VAC because VACs are closed; AND

- You are willing to pay the additional courier service charges (approx. ₹532 INR each way) and package transmission fee if applicable.

Thanks
Hi there,
My friend you need to consult people in similar category/situation here :

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/copr-and-coronavirus.681880/page-736

Your case is for PR. Congratulations BTW.
I think you need to raise a web form request to NDVO/Canadian Embassy new Delhi.
They will help you in this regard.

Thanks

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Can anyone help me. What should I write on the 'To' address of the package for 2-way courier service.
When I am sending my package to the VFS through blue-dart guy.

Achuni

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
May I know anybody submitted passport using 2way courier received their passport back? Could anybody share the days required for receiving back?

sharma2020

May 15, 2020
My wife in India is waiting for her 2-way courier pickup schedule setup. Now my 11 month old daughter who was born in India is with her, since I am a Canadian born citizen, I've applied for her proof of citizenship, but in the meantime I think I can apply for her limited validity passport. Can my wife send this application for LVP along with her passport to VFS when they come to pick up my wife's passport?

8gorkha

Jun 19, 2017
My wife in India is waiting for her 2-way courier pickup schedule setup. Now my 11 month old daughter who was born in India is with her, since I am a Canadian born citizen, I've applied for her proof of citizenship, but in the meantime I think I can apply for her limited validity passport. Can my wife send this application for LVP along with her passport to VFS when they come to pick up my wife's passport?
I sent it to the email address found on the VFS global website: "info.canada@vfshelpline.com", contact info below on their site:

Helpline
Please contact us for any information regarding the visa process:
Contact us by phone: 18002668858/022-67866002
Contact us by email: info.canada@vfshelpline.com
Hello There ,

(Apologies if this a redundant information)

The email i received says, to arrange for a 2 way courier service you need to contact PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com

3 EASY STEPS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR PASSPORT:

STEP 1: Contact VFS at the following email ID to arrange the payment and pick up of your passport: PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com

STEP 2: Make sure you include a print out of this email confirmation when you mail your passport using the 2-way courier service.

STEP 3: Please be patient as we are experiencing higher than normal volumes. Do not contact the High Commission of Canada for status updates. Once complete, we will return your passport to you using the 2-way courier service.

thank you