rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCC is now sending courier instructions to clients who previously received a passport request letter. If you receive this letter via email, follow the instructions to submit the letter with your valid passport. Do not submit your passport without this letter. If you submit your passport without a genuine courier instruction letter, which has a unique client code, your passport will not be processed and will be returned to you at your own expense. VACs remain closed for the health and safety of clients and staff. This 2-way courier service is the first step towards resuming some VAC services in India. More details to come as we monitor the situation.

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
i got PPR in March 2020 for my PR application, My wife is in stuck in India. How to get courier instruction letter from IRCC to submit the passports in India ? contacted CIC customer service in canada, but they dont much about it as its recent update. raised couple of webforms, waiting for their reply. Do you have any idea how to proceed further ?

sharma2020

May 15, 2020
Hi, my wife just got an email from IRCC in India, I am her Canadian husband in Canada who applied for her sponsorship and now in order to finalize her permanent resident application they are requesting the following:

) Passports

· VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

· Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

So I went to the following VFS link as stated above: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/additional-services
But how do I purchase their courier service to send her passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi? It says VFS has a courier service but there is no mention of how to pay for that service?? If someone can let me know that would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Svahora

Apr 6, 2019
Hi, my wife just got an email from IRCC in India, I am her Canadian husband in Canada who applied for her sponsorship and now in order to finalize her permanent resident application they are requesting the following:

) Passports

· VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

· Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

So I went to the following VFS link as stated above: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/additional-services
But how do I purchase their courier service to send her passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi? It says VFS has a courier service but there is no mention of how to pay for that service?? If someone can let me know that would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Go to the link and then click on additional services
It gives you the option there.

sharma2020

May 15, 2020
Svahora, I posted the link above for additional-services, but I can't find any option there to actually buy or book the VFS courier service to pick up the passport from my spouse's residence. This is the one I wanted to order:
Service Price (Per Applicant)Amount in CAD (inc. VAT)Amount in RS (inc. VAT)
1 Way Courier (Pick up from applicant for passport transmission- per package)$9.83549.00

Or unless if they have a 2 way courier for pickup and then drop off once passport has processed.

Can you post the exact link on the "additional services" section for the courier service if you know?

Thanks

sharma2020

May 15, 2020
No she is not, that is why I want to have the VFS courier service for passport pickup from home that I posted above.

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Guys wondering how do we pay the 2-way courier fees?

sharma2020

May 15, 2020
It seems that the fees need to paid at the office .there is no way to pay it online
That kind of defeats the purpose for the VFS service they are offering:

IRCC is now sending out passport request letters with an instruction letter sent separately by mail or electronically. If you receive this instruction letter, follow the instructions enclosed in it and submit it with your passport. Do not submit a passport without this letter. If you submit your passport without a genuine instruction letter from IRCC, which has a unique client code, your passport will not be processed and will be returned to you at your own expense. VACs remained closed for the health and safety of clients and staff. This 2-way courier service is the first step towards resuming some VAC services in India. More details to come as we monitor the situation.

Instructions above and in the email state that we can order a 2-way courier service, but how do you do that? I don't think we would go to the office and pay for a courier service that we would then not use.

sharma2020

May 15, 2020
To make things worse, I sent VFS an email to ask what are the next steps for the VFS courier service and this is what they said through an automated email response:

Due to ongoing global COVID-19 developments and the local government directive to close business operations for a temporary period, our helpline services are currently unavailable. Applicants are advised to check the respective country-specific page, or 'COVID-19: Customer Advisories' section, on www.vfsglobal.com or the respective embassy/consulate website.

I mean, I am stuck and have no idea what to do next, please help.