+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fee.

hardikshah01

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
Re: Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fe

HI Narinder

Thanks.. can you let me know which courier to use and reliable?

Can i go in person to New Delhi and drop off my documents?

I have deadline of 19th may and still hoping to get PCC reply from NJ

so in short time, was thinking to go to Delhi and submit documents in personal

One more question

when you send documents.. do you require to mention your file number on face of envelop also? please let me know

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Hardik, plz see below:

can you let me know which courier to use and reliable?
Fedex, dtdc, bluedart are good one. Yes one thing for sure is that you can use speedpost. My friend did that.

Can i go in person to New Delhi and drop off my documents?
What I know is they dont accept passports in personal but other docs should be accepted in the envelope.

when you send documents.. do you require to mention your file number on face of envelop also? please let me know
No that is not required. I didnt do that but it doesnt matter.

adebolakazeem

Feb 13, 2009
Hi Narinder! might i add "Lucky Guy", please how did you arrange your documents, did you use a ringbinder or just an envelope, also how did you label the different sections? Did you send a bank statement with history or just one stating the balance? Your answer would be highly appreciated. Thank you

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
I used detachable pins that hold different sections.
I didnt label but I arranged everything in the order as mentioned in Apendix A.
I sent a 2 months old bank statement.

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
Hearty congratulations, Narinder!

Do you know if your employers have been contacted yet? I was wondering if background checks have been done already or do they come at a later stage?

Also, how much did the medicals cost for you?

Thanks.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
reposting message

Hi,

My major concern is CHC ND asking for passports as this stage. What is someone has to travel abraod and prefers getting in-person stamping done instead of sending passports.

This would become a major show-stopper fr me... My application was rcvd on 22 Apr 09 at CIC, NS... looking at the trends, I'm expecting AOR from NS by end of May...

I may have to travel to the US for 5-6 months in the May...

Please guide me, friends...

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
aanbaan,

I really dont have any idea what to do in your case.
In the application I received, it was clearly stated to submit passports and no other option.
Since you will receive your AOR from Sydney during end of this month and you would be given another 3 months to submit and 1 month to get another AOR and hopefully passport & Medical request (here also you will get 45 days to submit) ..that means you will have another 5 to 6 months with you to acutally submit passport. I guess, you have enough time for passport request.

Charmuse :

I havent asked my employers about verification but I will do that and reply back. For Medicals the cost was
Rs 2200/- Myself
Rs 2200/- wife
Rs 700/- kid.

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
Thanks, Narinder. I was worried the medicals would cost you an arm and a leg! This is very reasonable. I look forward to hearing about your background checks.

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
@ Narinder
Did you send your Full Application to ND before the deadline of 120 days? I just wanna know the exacts number of days after AOR from Sydney you sent your Application? I have heard that it doesnt matter if you send your application early,some people think that sending application early might expedite the whole process,is that true?

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Hi,

Yes I sent my full application before the deadline. I received letter from Sydney CIC dated 2 March,2009 on 14th March 2009. ( i.e from 2nd March I had 3 months to submit full application) but I sent everything on 19th March 2009. I dont know whether it really expedite but yes if you send it early you will get response early :).

Good Luck.

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
imranali_2004us said:
@ Narinder
Did you send your Full Application to ND before the deadline of 120 days? I just wanna know the exacts number of days after AOR from Sydney you sent your Application? I have heard that it doesnt matter if you send your application early,some people think that sending application early might expedite the whole process,is that true?

For people above age 18 they do blood test, urine test, chk blood pressure, eye sight, weight, height and last X ray check. Doctor will ask you whether you were adimitted in hospital more than 2 weeks earlier or have you suffered from TB.

For Kid its really fast i.e just normal height, weight check. Nothing else.