+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fee.

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
cool_sikh said:
Hi All,

I just read on a site that "Finally the applicant is asked to deposit the Right to Permanent Resident fee. This is only applicable if the application has been approved. " , so as per this note, it looks that for all those people whi have recieved the acknowlegment of there rprf fees draft there case seems to be approved...

Please provide ur views on this......
HI CoolSikh,

This is just a good news. I havent seen that on my ecas. Looks like we are very near. Thanks for the update.
CoolSikh, Can you plz reply on my personal message I sent you?

Thanks,

pills

May 29, 2009
narinder1981 said:
Dear Friends,

Today I received my AOR from New Delhi CIC office ( applied under new rules on Feb, 2009) along with that I have been give 45 days to submit following:
1. Right of Permanent fee
2. Medicals
3. Complete attached travel form for both me and my spouse
4. Passports.

For 4th point they have written: request for your passport at this time is not a guarantee of visa issuance.
[Fantastic News, Narendar! I had applied from Buffalo on Jan 09 under FSW class and am stil waiting to hear from CIC]

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
pills said:
[Fantastic News, Narendar! I had applied from Buffalo on Jan 09 under FSW class and am stil waiting to hear from CIC]

My guess is that they have allocated new resources only to places with long wait e.g. New Delhi. They though Buffalo is doing just fine.

So, under the new process, at least for now waiting times at Buffalo will be more than waiting times at New Delhi, etc.

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
Mike053 said:
pills said:

My guess is that they have allocated new resources only to places with long wait e.g. New Delhi. They though Buffalo is doing just fine.

So, under the new process, at least for now waiting times at Buffalo will be more than waiting times at New Delhi, etc.
It might not be that they staffed New Delhi more, it could just be that a lot of bad applicants are more reluctant to apply with the new process and a lot more bad applicants are getting filtered out at the early stage, whereas the applicants in Buffalo probably had less unqualified applicants applying anyway, so the filter has less of an effect. Sometimes you hear of guys applying with 66 points or with bad English, there is more of those applying from other countries than in Buffalo so more of those will be filtered out at the Sydney stage (as an example).

It also looks like ND is placing more emphasis on the post-nov applications and not so much on the feb to nov applications, whereas Buffalo is going in order from Feb onwards, so initially buffalo might seem slow but they should catch up. In fact, it is not that Buffalo is slow, it is that they are doing all applications at one go. For the feb to nov applicants, buffalo will sound faster.

According to one of the seniors here, Buffalo may be doing October applicants now, which means next month they could be doing November applicants and then, it would more or less jump to February because there would be very few applicants in December and January as most would have been going to Sydney at that point. Once Buffalo catches up, it would go just as fast as any other visa office, if not faster.

But it is good news for the people in places like New Delhi that the Sydney filter is having a great effect.

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Hi,

My RPRF fee DD was liquidated on 30 May. Just got this info from Bank.
Can anybody tell when can I expect our passports?

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
HI Narinder,

For Computer Professionals NOC is 0213. i.e. 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers

But I am not Manager but working as Sr. Software Tester. Please tell if I am applicable for this Category 1.

Meena

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
You are good to apply if all your roles and duties are same as listed for 0213 NOC. You would also need reference letter from you employer with all these duties mentioned. But also take advice from senior members.
Thanks,

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
0213 describes all the roles according to it.

But this NOC has further Classifications and my Job role comes under these Classification.

My NOCS are: 2283, 2171 and 2282.

Please guide.

Meena

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Waiting for your reponses.

Meena

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
0213 is for Managers but my Appointment letter says Sr. SOftware Tesrer.

Please tell if it would work.

Meena

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
My Job Role includes:
*Handling a team of 4 Test Engineers.
*To Prepare testing strategy and to develop test cases and plans for system changes
*Doing complete Manual Testing for Inhouse Web Applications for different Clients.
*Preparing the Bug Report and involve in the Project till it becomes Bug Free and ready to be lived.
*Interacting with Clients to discuss system requirements, specifications and timelines

Meena

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Harman said:
Same in my case. I also worked with 4 employers including current. No body of them got any call. I confirmed this 2-3 days back from all employers as i'm still in contact with all of them

Narinder did u get any update?

Regards
Harman
Hi Harman,
Any upates?

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......