Medicals on 23.09.2013 and Sent Passport on 07.10.2013
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
menra4u said:
Dear My Friends,

Anybody get Medical from NDVO with Same Timeline. I have appilled in Industrial Electricians - NOC 7242

"We received your application for permanent residence on June 23, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 18, 2012."

Please Reply me if somebody has same status and get Medical form NDVO. Any Update when we get MR
Be ready to wait for another one year for MR

MANISHMEHTA

Jul 21, 2010
VADODARA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2010
Doc's Request.
mar-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
13/07/2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
dskairon said:
Dear All

That is what I am trying to explain that they ( NDVO or SVO ) have already accessed the applications and are waiting only for the quota of VISA's for next year. So hope for best in 1st quarter of 2013

DS
Those who had done medical has definetly visa in this year only.

Please believe me.

Rest will have to wait for there medical in 1st quarter of 2013 and visa at the year end.
Manish.

dskairon

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/01/2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
In process from 2nd May 2012
Med's Request
05/07/2013
Med's Done....
16/08/2013
Interview........
not recd.
Passport Req..
05/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not recd.
LANDED..........
Waiting ....
Yes

You are right

MR in 2012 VISA by end of 2012

MR in 2013 VISA by end of 2013

Lets see how NDVO behaves in first half of 2013

DS

Naeem Aulakh

Oct 21, 2012
Dear All,

I have received following CAS updates regarding my application. Can any wise fellow analyse my case and advise on the issue, as i have not received any intimationfrom from any side so far:- :(

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 28, 2009.

2. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 8, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

4. We transferred your application to the London England office on July 14, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

5. We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

6. Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October 3, 2011.

Regards

Naeem Aulakh

Oct 21, 2012
Dear All,

I have received following CAS updates regarding my FSW application dated May 28, 2009. Can any wise fellow analyse my case and advise on the issue, as i have not received any intimationfrom from any side so far:-

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 28, 2009.

2. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 8, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

4. We transferred your application to the London England office on July 14, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

5. We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

6. Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October 3, 2011.

Regards

smd

Star Member
Dec 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Doc's Request.
10-08-10
AOR Received.
23-09-10(second)
Dear friends,

its very difficult time waiting for medicals and visa,the frustration is at all peak for all now ;though kenney and cic are continuously speaking about backlog reduction and just in time system, especially for NDVO.
Below are certain statistical observations made by me

Total inventory pending = 12456+2203+3701=18359 (which is 17% of total 108352)
and we got only 12-13% of global visa quota for FSW.

So from jul-dec 2012 they could have issued 30000-32000 fsw visas globally inventory level will fall to around 77000(it will take around 15 months from jan 2013 to finish at current level )
and most optimistically around 5000 max from NDVO , which will reduce inventory to around 13500( it will take around 18 months from jan 2013 to finish)

BUT this situation will worsen more with the proposed start of New MI from jan 2013, then we will be further pushed to corner.
I am very sure NDVO will affected most . we have witnesses this in the past. Majority of MI- FSW applications were from India.

Lets take the case of MI-3 ,
NDVO received 2340 out of total 10000 applications (23.4%)
if we count in person it is 5875/26817 (i.e 32 %)

Now the Proposed MI will definitely dash our hopes
As we are aware that minister kenney will submit next years annual immigration plan to parliament on 1st Nov,
So we need to make him listen our voice and request him to address the plight of MI-1 applicants .

The various possible solutions we can suggest him are :

1. Postpone new MI for at least 6 months and raise annual limit to 70000 or

2. Raise annual limit of visa quota of FSW to around 90000 and increasing % age share of NDVO to around 18-20 % or

3. At-least don't accept New MI applications from NDVO and other high Inventory VO's for one year.

Request you all to kindly shoot mails to minister kenney , CIC, and canadian ministers and MP's (Especially our Indians) before 1st Nov to fight for our cause .

Good luck to all.

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smd said:
Dear friends,

its very difficult time waiting for medicals and visa,the frustration is at all peak for all now ;though kenney and cic are continuously speaking about backlog reduction and just in time system, especially for NDVO.
Below are certain statistical observations made by me

Total inventory pending = 12456+2203+3701=18359 (which is 17% of total 108352)
and we got only 12-13% of global visa quota for FSW.

So from jul-dec 2012 they could have issued 30000-32000 fsw visas globally inventory level will fall to around 77000(it will take around 15 months from jan 2013 to finish at current level )
and most optimistically around 5000 max from NDVO , which will reduce inventory to around 13500( it will take around 18 months from jan 2013 to finish)

BUT this situation will worsen more with the proposed start of New MI from jan 2013, then we will be further pushed to corner.
I am very sure NDVO will affected most . we have witnesses this in the past. Majority of MI- FSW applications were from India.

Lets take the case of MI-3 ,
NDVO received 2340 out of total 10000 applications (23.4%)
if we count in person it is 5875/26817 (i.e 32 %)

Now the Proposed MI will definitely dash our hopes
As we are aware that minister kenney will submit next years annual immigration plan to parliament on 1st Nov,
So we need to make him listen our voice and request him to address the plight of MI-1 applicants .

The various possible solutions we can suggest him are :

1. Postpone new MI for at least 6 months and raise annual limit to 70000 or

2. Raise annual limit of visa quota of FSW to around 90000 and increasing % age share of NDVO to around 18-20 % or

3. At-least don't accept New MI applications from NDVO and other high Inventory VO's for one year.

Request you all to kindly shoot mails to minister kenney , CIC, and canadian ministers and MP's (Especially our Indians) before 1st Nov to fight for our cause .

Good luck to all.
I guess, they have taken a BIG decision of not accepting applications and to justify this move and close on the backlog - they will increase the quota and make sure they have "Just in time" immigration system.

BR,
J

dskairon

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/01/2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
Med's Request
05/07/2013
Med's Done....
16/08/2013
Interview........
not recd.
Passport Req..
05/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not recd.
LANDED..........
Waiting ....
Dear SMD

You have given the true position, I agree with you but I feel that looking at the final approval rate they won't take more than 12 months. Your suggestion is good one, I am going to shoot mail by today day end. I request fellow forum members to kindly request minister to look into the matter of MI1 as now we will be next C38- round-2 if the situation continues with our applications at NDVO.

DS

jass.mahil

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
PUNJAB, INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08-11-2012
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
HI FRIENDS,

MY FRIENDS TIME LINES ARE:

CATEGORY: CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
2ND AOR: 13/07/2010
IN PROCESS STATUS: SINCE JANUARY, 2012
VO: NEW DELHI

HE SENT AN ENQUIRY E-MAIL TO NDVO REGARDING THE STATUS OF HIS APPLICATION AND HE RECEIVED FOLLOWING REPLY FROM THEM:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to the applicant after a file was created for the applicant in our office. Please note that processing has already begun on this application and it is currently awaiting further review.

Unless we have specifically asked the applicant to do so, he/she is not required to submit any additional documents at this time which are not listed in the Document Checklist (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf). Please note that our office will contact the applicant to provide the additional supporting documentation if it is required for the further assessment of the application, including medical examination instructions.

Processing of this application has already begun. However finalization may not occur until the end of 2012/or after 2012.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision as of January 1, 2012. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011.

Also, please note that if the applicant wishes to withdraw the application, the applicant is not eligible for a refund of the processing fees at this stage as processing of the file has begun.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. The application is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. The applicant is not required send any documents in support of the application at this time. Since the application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates. When we require additional documents, information or medical examination results, we will send a request using the contact information we have. That request will list all documents required to continue processing the application.

Until we contact the applicant, the only information the applicant is required to provide us in order to update the application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in family composition
- Request to withdraw the application
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to authorized representation

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration - 9
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

dskairon

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/01/2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
Med's Request
05/07/2013
Med's Done....
16/08/2013
Interview........
not recd.
Passport Req..
05/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not recd.
LANDED..........
Waiting ....
Dear All

Any update from MI1 applicants

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
dskairon said:
Dear All

Any update from MI1 applicants
SVO is issuing MR to Bangladeshi FSW MI1 Applicants (9 got so far from this forum only in last 2 weeks)

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Ottawa, October 31, 2012 — The Government of Canada will maintain record levels of immigration to support economic growth in 2013, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

"“Our Government’s number one priority remains economic and job growth,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Newcomers bring their skills and talents, contribute to our economy and help renew our workforce so that Canada remains competitive on the world stage.”"

According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)’s 2012 Annual Report to Parliament on Immigration tabled today, CIC plans to admit a total of 240,000 to 265,000 new permanent residents in 2013, for the seventh straight year. This represents the highest sustained level of immigration in Canadian history.

In particular, the 2013 Immigration Levels Plan makes room for the rapid growth in the Canadian Experience Class (CEC). The CEC, which was created in 2008, facilitates the transition from temporary to permanent residence for those with high-skilled work experience in Canada, including international students and temporary foreign workers. Admissions under the CEC have increased from about 2,500 people in 2009 to more than 6,000 in 2011, with more expected this year than ever before. In 2013, CIC intends to accept a record high of up to 10,000 permanent residents through this popular program.

"“Immigration plays a vital role in our country’s long-term prosperity,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Our 2013 Immigration Plan will build on our economic success by bringing in more of the world’s top talent who already have a successful track record in Canada.”"

Every year, CIC consults with provinces, territories and public stakeholders across Canada to develop a balanced immigration plan. Besides stakeholder consultations, the Canadian public is invited to participate through online consultations on immigration levels and mix. This year, for the first time in Canadian history, CIC consulted with key Aboriginal groups.

CIC’s 2013 planned admission ranges for other immigration programs will be released in the coming days.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Biography of Jason Kenney
Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism

Jason Kenney was born in Ontario and raised in Saskatchewan, where he graduated from Notre Dame College. He did undergraduate studies in philosophy at the University of San Francisco.

Mr Kenney served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Canadian Taxpayers Federation, prior to his election to the House of Commons in 1997 as Member of Parliament for Calgary Southeast. He has been re-elected five times, most recently with 76% of the vote.

He is a former Chairman of the House of Commons Subcommittee on International Human Rights, and served in several positions in Opposition, including as Finance Critic and Deputy House Leader.

Mr Kenney was appointed Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister in 2006, and Secretary of State (Multiculturalism and Canadian Identity) in 2007.

He was appointed Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism in 2008. He was reappointed to the portfolio in 2011 and given the added responsibilities of Chairman of the Cabinet Committee on Operations, and Regional Minister for Southern Alberta. Minister Kenney sits on three other cabinet committees: Planning and Priorities, National Security, and Social Affairs.

Mr Kenney has been voted “best overall” and “hardest working” MP by his colleagues in Maclean's Magazine's annual survey of parliamentarians. The National Post has called him “perhaps Canada's best immigration minister ever” for his efforts to strengthen the integrity of the immigration system, while improving economic opportunities for newcomers.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
News Release — An Immigration System That Works For Canada's Economy

Moving to a Fast, Flexible Just-in-Time Immigration System

Toronto, November 2, 2012 — Today, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced that by the end of 2013, Canada's immigration system will be transformed from one that was plagued by backlogs into one that is fast, flexible, and responsive to the labour market.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) announced today it will admit up to 55,300 persons in the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) category in 2013. Combined with previous actions taken to manage the backlog, this means by the end of 2013 we will be able to process new applications as they are received – a “just in time” system – and aim to process them in less than a year, instead of up to eight years under the old FSW program. In addition, CIC expects to clear the FSW applications received to date by the end of 2014, three years earlier than originally expected.

This will allow for the introduction of an Expression of Interest (EOI) system to be put in place for FSW and possibly other economic immigration streams. CIC is moving to a just-in-time system that recruits people with the right skills to meet Canada's labour market needs, fast tracks their applications, and gets them working in a period of months, instead of years.

“The Government's number one priority remains the economy and job growth,” said Minister Kenney. “Immigration backlogs are detrimental to our ability to attract the world's top talent. With the decisive actions we've taken to tackle the backlog, we will finally be able to select immigrants who better meet the needs of the Canadian labour market. We will aim to process their applications in less than 12 months.”

The volume of FSW applications has been a longstanding dilemma, since the number of applications received inevitably exceeded the space available within the Immigration Levels Plan each year. As a result, wait times in the FSW program were as high as eight years.

Over the past few years, CIC has taken concrete measures to tackle this problem, including the following:

Under the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration, CIC began to limit FSW application intake to priority occupations.
In 2010, the Department added caps to the number of new applications.
In June 2012, the Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act eliminated most of the remaining FSW applications received before February 27, 2008.
In July 2012, CIC issued a temporary pause on new FSW applications, excluding candidates with a qualifying job offer or those applying under the PhD stream.
Taken together, these efforts have dramatically reduced the total number of people waiting in the FSW backlog from a height of 640,000 people in 2008 to approximately 100,000 today, even with new applications received since the 2008 Action Plan.

“By tackling the backlog to make way for a faster, more flexible just-in-time immigration system, newcomers to Canada will be able to fully participate in the economy more quickly,” said Minister Kenney. “Immigration plays a vital role in our country's long-term prosperity. By improving our economic immigration system, we can ensure that Canada is competitive on the world stage.”

In 2013, CIC plans to admit between 53,500 to 55,300 Federal Skilled Workers, including their spouses and dependants. CIC intends to lift the current pause on FSW applications in 2013, when the new selection criteria are expected to take effect. The final regulatory changes will be available in the Canada Gazette later this year.