+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good news for all applicants in Backlog

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it may give some smile on your face

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2010-Q2/index.asp

From Jan 2010 to Jun 2010 CIC received 179,742 application for PR. Let us assume 100,000 applications were for FSW.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

as per the latest information on CAP (new rule) only 2226 application as complete considered. Lets assume we have more applications in Sept - OCT 2010. The total may be 8000 number of applications.

So 100,000 vs 2226 number of application, what a great control step by CIC, in the inward application taking process.

Hopefully they may finish the entire backlog in one year time.

unquote

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Here you go... Find the link to see how many new application are filed under 29 category .

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Hope it will help.

Thanks

Mayank

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Patience is really a virtue..... no lie about that!!

Have a fantastic weekend guys...hoping for updates next week!

N

NIRMAL

Dear Lucky11, which visa office you applied. ? Only two months left in this year 2010, and no comm from embassy. On what basis you have perdicted my visa this year. Realy delay is causing frustrations.
Regard

Aug 1, 2010
Yes, Its really a good news for old applicants. Is CIC updating the Date on the website i.e which date they are processing currently or its just random

N

NIRMAL

IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS ALSO NO NEWS IS EXPECTED FOR PRE FEB 2008 CASES, AT LEAST. AFTER TABLING REPORT ON IST NOV, HONOURABLE MINISTER WUD NEED AT LEAST ONE MORE WEEK TO DELIVER THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPEEDING UP THE PROCESS.SO WE CAN EXPECT SOME GOOD NEWS FROM 8TH NOV ONWARDS. THIS IS ONLY MY PERSONAL VIEW ,OTHERS MAY AGREE OR DISAGREE.

SKGSSP

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NIRMAL said:
IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS ALSO NO NEWS IS EXPECTED FOR PRE FEB 2008 CASES, AT LEAST. AFTER TABLING REPORT ON IST NOV, HONOURABLE MINISTER WUD NEED AT LEAST ONE MORE WEEK TO DELIVER THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPEEDING UP THE PROCESS.SO WE CAN EXPECT SOME GOOD NEWS FROM 8TH NOV ONWARDS. THIS IS ONLY MY PERSONAL VIEW ,OTHERS MAY AGREE OR DISAGREE.
Dear Friends,
Would anybody make it clear why Canadian Government took such a mysterious decision to delay the processing of old applicants who did apply 8 years back and expedite the processing of new applicants and finish the process within 1 year? What is the logic behind it after all?

N

NIRMAL

WHAT EVER MAY BE THE REASON, BUT IT WAS A TOTALLY UNJUSTICE, IRRELEVENT, IN HUMAN AND ABOVE ALL A CHILDISH AND EGOIST DECESION OF CIC. ANY HOW DAMAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE AND EVEN SOME REMEDIAL MEASURES ARE TAKEN, IT WILL NOT CURE THE FEELINGS AND SENTIMENTS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT APPLICANTS.GOD BLESS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS DECSION.

jaffarh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
SKGSSP said:
Dear Friends,
Would anybody make it clear why Canadian Government took such a mysterious decision to delay the processing of old applicants who did apply 8 years back and expedite the processing of new applicants and finish the process within 1 year? What is the logic behind it after all?

the simple answer is that we need to go there and they dont need, they have people dying to go to their country so might is right

N

NIRMAL

nO JAFFARH, PEOPLE ARE NOT DYING TO GO THERE BUT IT WAS CIC WHO HAVE MADE THE POLICY TO LURE THE WELL SETTLED PEOPLE HARE AND RESULT UNSETTLED THEM AT LEAST FOR LAST GOLDEN SEVEN YEARS WHEN EVERY ONE WAS MAKING MONEY BY INVESTING AND WE WERE LOCKED IN OUR VALUABLE MONEY.

HAVE THEY TOLD AT THAT TIME THAT THEIR POLICY IS NOT RELIABLE AND STABLE, I AM SURE AT LEAST HALF OF US HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF APPLYING.

jaffarh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
NIRMAL said:
nO JAFFARH, PEOPLE ARE NOT DYING TO GO THERE BUT IT WAS CIC WHO HAVE MADE THE POLICY TO LURE THE WELL SETTLED PEOPLE HARE AND RESULT UNSETTLED THEM AT LEAST FOR LAST GOLDEN SEVEN YEARS WHEN EVERY ONE WAS MAKING MONEY BY INVESTING AND WE WERE LOCKED IN OUR VALUABLE MONEY.

HAVE THEY TOLD AT THAT TIME THAT THEIR POLICY IS NOT RELIABLE AND STABLE, I AM SURE AT LEAST HALF OF US HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF APPLYING.
Nirmal I totally agree with you, we can,t plan our future properly as still we waiting for our turn and even not sure we can get it despite waiting for 7 years, CIC is humilating us. After such long wait even if I will get the immigration, I will rethink that should I go to canada or not.

SKGSSP

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffarh said:
Nirmal I totally agree with you, we can,t plan our future properly as still we waiting for our turn and even not sure we can get it despite waiting for 7 years, CIC is humilating us. After such long wait even if I will get the immigration, I will rethink that should I go to canada or not.
Friends, thanks for the reply. However, it is still mysterios to understand why did they put all the applicants who applied before Feb. 2008 in back chair and started taking fresh application whose processings are being finished in 1 year. After all if they would take the old applicants then CANADA could get more experienced engineers rather fresheres!

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
NIRMAL said:

I agree with you 100%, I am well settled in Lebanon but want to immigrate for various reasons including future wars in the Middle East, but if I knew Canada Immigration will make me wait for so many years wasting my youth I would've applied to Australia. Now I am cought in the middle not know if I should cancel and apply elsewhere or wait for Canada or even stay in Lebanon and move up the mountains where war usually doesn't reach there.