+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good interview or Bad interview ---- any impact on file

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
Hi everyone recently i am reading all the people having their test and interview .

Many people said interview was good and someone said interview was just ok.

I have also seen many people said officer was good and said everything is perfect ( example hamid khan post recently ).

Some people said interview was just Ok they got IP to DM sooner than the people said interview was good.

Here is some questions : the officer took interview he/she is DM maker or file still need to review by other officer.

Canadian immigration is so complex and not clear how they work.

thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi everyone recently i am reading all the people having their test and interview .

I have also seen many people said officer was good and said everything is perfect ( example hamid khan post recently ).

Some people said interview was just Ok they got IP to DM sooner than the people said interview was good.

Here is some questions : the officer took interview he/she is DM maker or file still need to review by other officer.

thanks
It depends. I think some are decision makers and others are not. Pretty sure mine was, judging by the way my interview went.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014

thanks
I don't think the interviewer will lie to you. If he or she says everything is fine, then everything is fine. That doesn't mean you'll get oath invite right away though. There are other factors like they need to find a judge, find a ceremony location, and a spot for you etc.

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
I think if officer or interviewer say everything is ok then ok

My case : She said the landing papers she has not signed means I did not do my landing. Then I showed my original landing papers and officer wrote note ( applicant has signed landing papers )- I do not know why she said that but what I am guessing i did amend my lading papers may be that's why.

At the end she said everything is looks perfect, do I have any question to her. I said no and then she said wait 1-3 months for OATH letter by email. SO i was hopping DM next day but it didnt. My test was 17 July Saskatoon.

Thanks
Hamid khan