+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good Conduct Certificate from The Netherlands

staxxx

Oct 9, 2018
Hi Staxx,

I do not understand what you mean by Authorized person's passport should be attached ? The only person's passport required is the applicant's passport COPY. You do not need to attach or send any original documents.

Everything will be sent on email : vog.np.rni@minvenj.nl

Your application form
Your passport copy
Copy of Proof of payment
CIC ITA letter is sufficient to show why you are needing certificate of good conduct .

In case you have some one in NL then you can mention in the email body that you will send to them that you Live in - XXX place but want the certificate sent to your friend who lives in NL at - YYY place.

Hope this helps.
Hi Billoo3108,

In the authorization form I downloaded from the Justis website, it indicates that "Attention! When submitting the application with this form, one must enclose a copy of a valid identity document of both the applicant and the authorized person. ", so I guess maybe they've made some changes after your application. But still thank you for your help: )

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi Billoo3108,

In the authorization form I downloaded from the Justis website, it indicates that "Attention! When submitting the application with this form, one must enclose a copy of a valid identity document of both the applicant and the authorized person. ", so I guess maybe they've made some changes after your application. But still thank you for your help: )
Hi Staxx,

I downloaded the form as well just now from the website given in my previous post and I do not receive any such message as you have mentioned .
Secondly if your form is still 6 pages and the last page which is explanatory notes does not mention anything about authorized person , then you are good.
Please refer to page 6 and it is very helpful on how to submit the form.
You only need to mention for 2.1 and 2.2 that you are submitting for CANADA IMMIGRATION.

I believe when you get started with it , you will be fine!

staxxx

Oct 9, 2018
Hi Staxx,

I downloaded the form as well just now from the website given in my previous post and I do not receive any such message as you have mentioned .
Secondly if your form is still 6 pages and the last page which is explanatory notes does not mention anything about authorized person , then you are good.
Please refer to page 6 and it is very helpful on how to submit the form.
You only need to mention for 2.1 and 2.2 that you are submitting for CANADA IMMIGRATION.

I believe when you get started with it , you will be fine!
Hi Billoo3108,

Yes you are right, the message I mentioned is not on the application form, but the authorization form. But anyway, I've already figured it out.
Thank you so much!

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
Hi Billoo3108,

Yes you are right, the message I mentioned is not on the application form, but the authorization form. But anyway, I've already figured it out.
Thank you so much!

Hi Staxx,

Yes, there seems to be a message "Attention! When submitting the application with this form, one must enclose a copy of a valid identity document of both the applicant and the authorized person." so should we also send the copy of identity doc of the authorized person ?

And can you please let me know if we can send all the docs by email ?

Also, I am planning to apply without a letter from IRCC, is it possible ?

It would be really helpful if you could answer my queries. Thank you.

staxxx

Oct 9, 2018
Hi Staxx,

Yes, there seems to be a message "Attention! When submitting the application with this form, one must enclose a copy of a valid identity document of both the applicant and the authorized person." so should we also send the copy of identity doc of the authorized person ?

And can you please let me know if we can send all the docs by email ?

Also, I am planning to apply without a letter from IRCC, is it possible ?

It would be really helpful if you could answer my queries. Thank you.
Hi HopingForPR,

Yes I attached both my passport and my authorized person's. And I emailed all the needed documents, but they haven't replied me yet.

I think it's possible. There's a generic form attached on page1 or 2 in this post, and maybe you can use that as the person who uploaded it said it worked (Sorry I'm not sure about which page it is as I'm typing on my cellphone ).

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
Hi HopingForPR,

Yes I attached both my passport and my authorized person's. And I emailed all the needed documents, but they haven't replied me yet.

I think it's possible. There's a generic form attached on page1 or 2 in this post, and maybe you can use that as the person who uploaded it said it worked (Sorry I'm not sure about which page it is as I'm typing on my cellphone ).

Hi Staxx,

Thank you so much. I will also do the same.

Did you get any response from them ?

Thank you.

staxxx

Oct 9, 2018
Hi Staxx,

Thank you so much. I will also do the same.

Did you get any response from them ?

Thank you.
No, I haven't. Actually I have emailed them to enquire the signature of authorized person like 2 weeks ago, but they didn't reply either. I'm not sure whether my application has been accepted by them or not.

staxxx

Oct 9, 2018
BTW anyone can tell me whether the Justis would reply after they have got everything needed? I just realized that everything sent should be in PDF file, but the proof of my payment was in JPEG. I don't know whether I should send again or not. Just feel really uncertain and insecure about it...

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Hi

Are you folks applying for PCC without a letter from ircc? I have received an ita too, but the ircc website states that for Netherlands upfront PCC is not needed. If a PCC is required ircc will send email requesting it and NL PCC must be obtained against that email.

I am now in doubt whether I should apply for NL PCC on the basis of invitation

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
Hi

Are you folks applying for PCC without a letter from ircc? I have received an ita too, but the ircc website states that for Netherlands upfront PCC is not needed. If a PCC is required ircc will send email requesting it and NL PCC must be obtained against that email.

I am now in doubt whether I should apply for NL PCC on the basis of invitation
Hi Santab,

It looks like we can apply for the PCC without a letter from IRCC, but I am not totally sure about it.

It would be helpful if someone confirms that they got the PCC without the letter and if they were able to successfully submit the application with that PCC.

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
No, I haven't. Actually I have emailed them to enquire the signature of authorized person like 2 weeks ago, but they didn't reply either. I'm not sure whether my application has been accepted by them or not.

Hi Staxx,

Did you get any response from them for your PCC request ?

staxxx

Oct 9, 2018
Hi Staxx,

Did you get any response from them for your PCC request ?
Not yet. I'm worried that I can't make it before deadline, because I started too late. I received the requesting letter in the late Sept., but I was traveling in another country at that time. I don't know whether it would be helpful if I explain the situation to IRCC.

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
Not yet. I'm worried that I can't make it before deadline, because I started too late. I received the requesting letter in the late Sept., but I was traveling in another country at that time. I don't know whether it would be helpful if I explain the situation to IRCC.
Hi Staxx,

Thank you for your reply. Did you try calling NL VOG office ? there is a contact number posted in this thread. It would be good if they at least confirm that they received your documents.

staxxx

Oct 9, 2018
Hi Staxx,

Thank you for your reply. Did you try calling NL VOG office ? there is a contact number posted in this thread. It would be good if they at least confirm that they received your documents.
I tried calling them, but it was answered by an automatic system. I don't speak Dutch, so I really don't have any idea about it.

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
I tried calling them, but it was answered by an automatic system. I don't speak Dutch, so I really don't have any idea about it.
You can press 1 couple of times, then a representative will talk. You can request them to talk in English.