+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good Conduct Certificate from The Netherlands

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Hi,
Got an ADR for dutch PCC on 25th July, applied via email on 27th July and received at Dutch address on 8th August 2017. You can apply via email and send it to local dutch address who can collect it on your behalf. The procedure is straightforward and in case of any doubts call on the phone number provided on website. I spoke to a guy and got it shipped to Dutch address instead of Indian address mentioned in application.
Thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate.
I will provide Dutch address instead of mine, hopefully I will get it in 2 weeks.

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
I used this to apply for the Dutch PCC and it worked.
Hello Axolot!

I stayed in NL for a year and will be needing NL PC as well and therefore want to understand the needed documents ahead of time . Would you mind answering the below questions:

I am yet to submit my PR application and was thinking of initiating this process but it seems to procure NL PCC they require official letter from Canada Immigration, so my question can I apply after submitting the application or only after I receive a letter from Canada immigration asking for NL PCC?

How much time does it take to get NL Police Clearance?

What documents are required ?

Do we need to send physical passport on postal mail ?

I see that there is an email id vog.np.rni@minvenj.nl where documents can be sent , so do we still send it on postal mail or email is good ?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Thank You!

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Hello Axolot!

I stayed in NL for a year and will be needing NL PC as well and therefore want to understand the needed documents ahead of time . Would you mind answering the below questions:

I am yet to submit my PR application and was thinking of initiating this process but it seems to procure NL PCC they require official letter from Canada Immigration, so my question can I apply after submitting the application or only after I receive a letter from Canada immigration asking for NL PCC?

I see that there is an email id vog.np.rni@minvenj.nl where documents can be sent , so do we still send it on postal mail or email is good ?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Thank You!
I got ADR after I passed my medical. They will send it to you the day you will pass your medical or before depending on the officer in charge of your application. If you have NL address it will be more quicker, in fact, I got mine within 3 day.

Nc31

May 10, 2017
The only issue I had was the payment. You can't make the payment using your credit or master card. If you have someone there let the person make the payment and send the teller to you or register their account on your online banking.

Good luck

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
The only issue I had was the payment. You can't make the payment using your credit or master card. If you have someone there let the person make the payment and send the teller to you or register their account on your online banking.

Good luck
Is it . Seriously we cannot make payments using any Visa/Master or Discover credit cards?

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Hello Axolot!
Just use the link in my previous post and you don't need to wait for anything from IRCC.

A few days.

Again, that form alone is enough.

Not if you are officially still living in NL, i.e., registered at a gemeente. I have never de-registered myself so officially I am still living in NL, although I actually left the country in 2013.

No idea. My partner went to the gemeente in person. She was physically in NL.

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi,
Got an ADR for dutch PCC on 25th July, applied via email on 27th July and received at Dutch address on 8th August.
Hi.

I am from the Netherlands. Not sure if it is different for citizens, but I received my Good Conduct Certificate within two weeks.
Mind you: mail services are very unreliable nowadays, so it might be best if your friend just scans it and then sends it to you (you need to upload it digitally anyway), instead of you waiting for the original to arrive by mail.

Good luck!
Hi Janaki,

I am a non NL citizen and have lived in NL for a year , I wanted to know :

- Do I need to send documents on email or Postal mail?
- I have filled VOG NP, where do I put the Dutch address for municipality to send the certificate?
- Do I need send passport physical copy?
- How much time does it take ?
- I transferred the fees to Justis The Hague
- I do not reside in NL anymore

Your inputs will be much appreciated!

Thanks
Shilpi
-

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Thanks! I'm going to email them my documents tomorrow and also include my friend with her ID details in an authorization letter.
Hi Janaki,

Your inputs will be much appreciated. Can you let me know if we are living outside NL and a non NL citizen then it is mandatory to authorize a person who is in NL ?

- The authorization form needs signature from the person being authorized , so we need to get that on the form ?
- Secondly the person authorized does he /she needs to submit the applicants documents by going into muncipality or I can just send the authorization form along with application form and copy of passport of applicant and person authorized to the email ID - vog.np.rni@minvenj.nl?
- How much of processing time did it take once applied ?

Thank You

Crizza

Jun 14, 2018
Hello! Icwish someone will reply! I got my adr yesterday and i need to get my good conduct in nl,does anyone here in canada and try to get their own? How to do the payment? How long will it take for me to wait for the good conduct? Pls help!

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello! Icwish someone will reply! I got my adr yesterday and i need to get my good conduct in nl,does anyone here in canada and try to get their own? How to do the payment? How long will it take for me to wait for the good conduct? Pls help!
Hi Crizza,

You can get the information of how to get certficate of good conduct from the link below :

https://www.justis.nl/producten/vog/certificate-of-conduct/index.aspx

You have to wire money into the account of the organization : There might be additional charges by your bank

IBAN-code: NL31 INGB 0705 0054 53
BIC-code: INGBNL2A, ING Bank in Amsterdam.
Stating the name of the applicant

The good conduct certificate is issued in 4-5 days after they recieve the money and required documents on email .

If you have anyone in NL, you can give her/his address and they can recieve the certificate and then send a scan to you.

However if you want to get it postal mailed to you outside NL then it may take few weeks.

Thanks

staxxx

Oct 9, 2018
Hi, I hope someone can help me with this issue.
I tried to apply for the VOG, but when I was completing the authorization form, I saw that both my signature and the authorized person's have to be provided, which's not possible in my case, since we live in different places. What should I do?
I tried to email the Justis, but received no reply. I called them as well, but I couldn't understand the Dutch in the automated answering system...
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi, I hope someone can help me with this issue.
I tried to apply for the VOG, but when I was completing the authorization form, I saw that both my signature and the authorized person's have to be provided, which's not possible in my case, since we live in different places. What should I do?
I tried to email the Justis, but received no reply. I called them as well, but I couldn't understand the Dutch in the automated answering system...
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
Hi Staxx,
In the application form for VOG , Only applicant's signature is sufficient. I have applied for NL VOG this year in Jan and got the certificate to my friend's place who lives in NL in just 1 week.

If your form is as below then you only need to sign in 1.2 section (if the form has not been modified since Jan 2018) :

Go to this link - https://www.justis.nl/producten/vog/certificate-of-conduct/

And you will find documents on right hand side , select Application form VOG NP :

https://www.justis.nl/binaries/Aanvraagformulier VOG NP (English) - 2.2_tcm34-84796.pdf

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

You can call them as well and they are very help ful - + 31 889982200

Thanks

staxxx

Oct 9, 2018
Hi Staxx,
In the application form for VOG , Only applicant's signature is sufficient. I have applied for NL VOG this year in Jan and got the certificate to my friend's place who lives in NL in just 1 week.

If your form is as below then you only need to sign in 1.2 section (if the form has not been modified since Jan 2018) :

Go to this link - https://www.justis.nl/producten/vog/certificate-of-conduct/

And you will find documents on right hand side , select Application form VOG NP :

https://www.justis.nl/binaries/Aanvraagformulier VOG NP (English) - 2.2_tcm34-84796.pdf

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

You can call them as well and they are very help ful - + 31 889982200

Thanks
Hi Billoo3108,
Really thank you for your help. Then I'll just put my signature on it.
Also, I see that the authorized person's passport should be attached, could it be replaced by the identity card? Which one did you use in your application? And from my understanding, the authorized person only needs to provide his/her information (esp. the address) to receive the certificate, right? Does s/he have to bear any legal liability?
Yes I tried to call them, but I couldn't understand Dutch, so I failed to reach them as the hotline is always answered by an automated voice response, and I didn't know which button to press.
Thank you!

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi Billoo3108,
Really thank you for your help. Then I'll just put my signature on it.
Also, I see that the authorized person's passport should be attached, could it be replaced by the identity card? Which one did you use in your application? And from my understanding, the authorized person only needs to provide his/her information (esp. the address) to receive the certificate, right? Does s/he have to bear any legal liability?
Yes I tried to call them, but I couldn't understand Dutch, so I failed to reach them as the hotline is always answered by an automated voice response, and I didn't know which button to press.
Thank you!
Hi Staxx,

I do not understand what you mean by Authorized person's passport should be attached ? The only person's passport required is the applicant's passport COPY. You do not need to attach or send any original documents.

Everything will be sent on email : vog.np.rni@minvenj.nl

Your application form
Your passport copy
Copy of Proof of payment
CIC ITA letter is sufficient to show why you are needing certificate of good conduct .

In case you have some one in NL then you can mention in the email body that you will send to them that you Live in - XXX place but want the certificate sent to your friend who lives in NL at - YYY place.

Hope this helps.