+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOOD BYE : Final Decision after Reconsideration Letter from London Visa Office

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Last week I submitted reconsideration letter to Program Manager, LVO and yesterday I received the final response (in total 4 days) as below"

I have reviewed your file and I am satisfied that the case was concluded properly. The officer was not satisfied that you demonstrated experience as NOC 4121. Your file is now closed and the processing fees you paid have been, or will be, refunded. **Please be informed that we will not respond to further requests to revisit this decision.**

This is my last post on this forum....life will continue and this is not the end...best of luck to all, who r either in process or rejected or flying to Canada soon...Thanks for all your help, support and guidance specially especially Qorax, Mitali, Saki, PMM

Take Care & Bye

Canadian Elect

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER : 12-12-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
06-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2013
LANDED..........
God's time
navali said:
Hi,

Last week I submitted reconsideration letter to Program Manager, LVO and yesterday I received the final response (in total 4 days) as below"

I have reviewed your file and I am satisfied that the case was concluded properly. The officer was not satisfied that you demonstrated experience as NOC 4121. Your file is now closed and the processing fees you paid have been, or will be, refunded. **Please be informed that we will not respond to further requests to revisit this decision.**

This is my last post on this forum....life will continue and this is not the end...best of luck to all, who r either in process or rejected or flying to Canada soon...Thanks for all your help, support and guidance specially especially Qorax, Mitali, Saki, PMM

Take Care & Bye
Wish you all the best. Life continues

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
sorry to hear the news.....wish u all the luck in life....

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
navali said:
Hi,

Take Care & Bye
Good for you that the painfull wait is over and trust me it was meant to be because you will find a lot better opportunities

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Wat a sad situation!!sorry to nOte.as u said,life continuesssss.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
navali said:
Hi,

Take Care & Bye
Sorry to hear refusal .Wish you all the best in future .

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
navali said:
Hi,

Take Care & Bye
Try Denmark the happiest country in the world and desperately need immigrants

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
navali said:
Hi,

Take Care & Bye
Deeply regretted buddy... we remain saddened by this outcome.
Pray u'd be filing again, this time with further documentation reg. ur work-exp!

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Hi,

Take Care & Bye
Navali.....its hard to see you go :(

Thanks for being so generous and gracious even in your last post.

Your JD were PERFECT and as far as I remember, you had all the relevant documentation to support each of the JD. You have been honest in documenting your experiences and nothing was amiss. You are highly talented and this is Canada's LOSS....I am so sure.

Life goes on.....and so shall you walk, with your "Head held high".

Wish you ALL THE BEST Navali....

Mitali

lepatissier07

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27.11.2010 CSQ 28.10.2011 FED
Doc's Request.
25.05.2011 CSQ
Nomination.....
20.09.2011 CSQ CSQ by Mail 11.10.2011
AOR Received.
11.02.2011 CSQ
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03.05.2012 AOR
Med's Done....
Interview........
20.09.2011 CSQ
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi there,

sorry to hear...

but how many years of experience do you need to have in order NOT to be rejected because of experience? Is it relative?

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi navali,

Sad to hear abt ur case. Ur contribution to this forum was great.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
So sad to hear that....but life continues.....best of luck for your future
Regards

leoal12

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
16-10-2010
AOR Received.
18-07-2011
IELTS Request
16-02-2011
Med's Request
11-10-2013
Med's Done....
28-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sad to hear....but dont worry there is a much better opportunity waiting for you.