+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Going to the US with single entry trv

Liluu3

Jul 15, 2013
Hey there. I'm a Russian citizen with a trv visa with permission to study (short term studies). If I apply for a US tourist visa, what are my chances to get one issued? On the official website of US Consulate in Toronto they warn applicants to obtain that kind of visa from a country of permananent residence.
The thing is that I have no time to apply for the US embassy in Denmark (where I normally stay). ::)
Has anyone tried something similar and how did the US react when an applicant holds a Canadian TRV?

Thanx

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Liluu3 said:
Hey there. I'm a Russian citizen with a trv visa with permission to study (short term studies). If I apply for a US tourist visa, what are my chances to get one issued? On the official website of US Consulate in Toronto they warn applicants to obtain that kind of visa from a country of permananent residence.
The thing is that I have no time to apply for the US embassy in Denmark (where I normally stay). ::)
Has anyone tried something similar and how did the US react when an applicant holds a Canadian TRV?

Thanx
1. Pretty close to nil. No ties to Canada.