+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

going to submiit my file some last questions..thanx

s4ndy

Jun 17, 2009
hello all....

i am in little hurry coz my wife is going to submit our file in two three days.

1). my wife is a pr in canada and working from 3-4 yrs, does she need option-c or not?

2). i have sent my birth certificate in my native language but there are my educational certificates and other ids whhich are showing my date of birth and other things in english. do i still need to translate my birth certificate? if yes as now i have sent my file to my canada can it be done there or can we do it later give the best siggestion. she is living in calgary.

3). we are adding all froms which are given on cic website for sponsorship,providing proofs of our marriage such as photos, marriage certificate and etc, i have added a statement from my side that how we met and stuff as it is our love marriage. is there anything else which u think should be add which is not on cic website. any tip which u guys want to suggest me

thats all
thanx
sandy

uncychopper

Jul 28, 2009
I would definitely recommend getting and submitting the option "C" printout . you get it from revenue Canada . It is to show financial stability in case you are unable to get a job .

s4ndy

Jun 17, 2009
thanx uncy.... i already told her to get that, i guess its going to take more than one week dats why i was trying to confirm is it really necessary...thanx

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uncychopper said:
I would definitely recommend getting and submitting the option "C" printout . you get it from revenue Canada . It is to show financial stability in case you are unable to get a job .
That is NOT the purpose of the Option C printout at all. It is used to verify whether you have declared bankruptcy or have received social assistance.

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s4ndy said:
hello all....

i am in little hurry coz my wife is going to submit our file in two three days.

1). my wife is a pr in canada and working from 3-4 yrs, does she need option-c or not?
Yes, she must include this.
2). i have sent my birth certificate in my native language but there are my educational certificates and other ids whhich are showing my date of birth and other things in english. do i still need to translate my birth certificate? if yes as now i have sent my file to my canada can it be done there or can we do it later give the best siggestion. she is living in calgary.
You MUST have your birth certificate translated. Do not even think about not doing this as it will simply delay your file. Which visa office is going to be processing your application? Most do not require educational certificates. Any document that is requested on the document checklist that is not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified, notarized translation
3). we are adding all froms which are given on cic website for sponsorship,providing proofs of our marriage such as photos, marriage certificate and etc, i have added a statement from my side that how we met and stuff as it is our love marriage. is there anything else which u think should be add which is not on cic website. any tip which u guys want to suggest me
What about emails, cards, letters, phone bills, hotel bills, plane tickets, passport stamps?

thats all
thanx
sandy

zghansar

Jul 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when we send a certified and notarised translation, does the copy of hte original given along with it needs to be certified and notarised too?

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zghansar said:
when we send a certified and notarised translation, does the copy of hte original given along with it needs to be certified and notarised too?
I don't understand your question. If for instance you are submitting a certified, notarized translation of your birth certificate, you would include a photocopy of your birth certificate PLUS a certified translation of the the birth certificate.

s4ndy

Jun 17, 2009
thanx marlena.....

lol i guess people know much than immigration lawyers over here.

thanx to all