+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

going out

thepinkpanther

Nov 19, 2010
hello.am going home to the Philippines on December 8 until January 5 and i am with my employer (am a live in caregiver). I will still work for them while we are there. My work visa will expire on November 2011 and my travel visa is on multiple entry and will expire on October 2011.

do i still need to secure any documents before i go out of Canada? and if i go back here do i still need new documents from POEA or Canadian immigration ?and do i still need to go in the immigration office again.thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
If you're coming back with your employer then you probably will not have problem when you come back to Canada since both requirements, visa and WP are valid and the letter from your employer no longer needed you being with them. I don't know anything about documents from POEA though.

thepinkpanther said:
hello.am going home to the Philippines on December 8 until January 5 and i am with my employer (am a live in caregiver). I will still work for them while we are there. My work visa will expire on November 2011 and my travel visa is on multiple entry and will expire on October 2011.

do i still need to secure any documents before i go out of Canada? and if i go back here do i still need new documents from POEA or Canadian immigration ?and do i still need to go in the immigration office again.thanks