+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Going back Pakistan after withdraw Asylum Case

Jun 25, 2018
Salam I am still waiting a reply from CBSA and it now 2.5 weeks and CBSA tole me that they will contact me so that is why I am waiting there call. Actually once your case abandoned / withdraw from IRB than CBSA will take 4 to 5 weeks to give you okay to go Pakistan if your passport valid till that time

Feb 22, 2017
W/salam brother and thanks for reply ok hope every thing goes well in your case but my passport in valid till 2022 i am just worried about wapas janay per pakistan walay kuch tang to nahi karaingay isi liye bas soch raha hon lawyer kay sath bhi time hai mera. Next month main please keep updated me and my lawyer yold me when you fill notice of withdrawal tnere is total time about 2 to 3 months pleAse keep me updated and passport kahan per deingay cbsa walay?
Salam I am still waiting a reply from CBSA and it now 2.5 weeks and CBSA tole me that they will contact me so that is why I am waiting there call. Actually once your case abandoned / withdraw from IRB than CBSA will take 4 to 5 weeks to give you okay to go Pakistan if your passport valid till that time
/salam

Feb 22, 2017
Hello brother any update regarding your withdraw please keep update me about the procedure and when you reach back please share your experience in pakistan

hrurhm

Aug 2, 2018
W/salam brother and thanks for reply ok hope every thing goes well in your case but my passport in valid till 2022 i am just worried about wapas janay per pakistan walay kuch tang to nahi karaingay isi liye bas soch raha hon lawyer kay sath bhi time hai mera. Next month main please keep updated me and my lawyer yold me when you fill notice of withdrawal tnere is total time about 2 to 3 months pleAse keep me updated and passport kahan per deingay cbsa walay?

/salam
Brother CBSA Kab Passport Dehga Yae Toronto Airport Pe Yah Woh FIA Ko Denge Yeh Per Woh Passport Ke Copy Denge Kuch Masla Toh Nai Hoga Pakistan Pouch Kar, Please Batae