+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Going back Pakistan after withdraw Asylum Case

Jun 25, 2018
Hi may I request the information regarding the voluntay going back Pakistan after withdraw the asylum case why CBSA required NOC from Pakistani Embassy even with valid passport and normal embassy how long take to give NOC and do embassy and CBSA contact each other by E-Mail or postal mail

Jun 25, 2018
This is very amazing why do they need noc if you have passport did you try counsalate
My passport is with CBSA and it is valid and CBSA said that they need NOC from Pakistani Embassy in order to let me go back voluntay and this process will take minimum three (3) weeks and I am buying my own ticket. If any one highlight on this process please and they said that I can not contact embassy on this issue

Jun 25, 2018
I visited CBSA personally and they told me that before to send me Pakistan they need NOC from Pakistani Embassy \ Consulate and it takes minimum minimum three (3) weeks even though my passport is valid and I am going voluntery after withdraw my claim

Jun 25, 2018
As per CBSA you can not ask NOC personally. This will be taken care by CBSA and CBSA will directly slove it with embassy. Have you already withdraw your case IRB ?