+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Going as a short term study will I need medical proof?

Discussion in 'International Students' started by Hansol Choi, Aug 15, 2019.

  1. Hello,

    I was given the visa:SX_1 category: student which is according to some research a visitor visa allowed to study a program that's less than 6 months.

    I will be going to Canada from September to December, 4 month
  2. You won't need proof. Of course, you should have it anyways, as it is beyond stupid to go to any foreign country without medical coverage.

Share This Page