+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOD IS KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU SO DONT WORRY.

sANJUBABA

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
4131; COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010
for those who have received DECISION MADE status.

hi frnz,
I am Sanjeev Khandelwal, I am from Punjab-India. My wife is PA who is working in my organization, I am her employer.
We applied in jan-10 as FSW1 from starting I was very enthusiastic being immigrating to canada but nothing is in your hands.
we submitted our full docs in June-10, rule changed. we became 2nd priority, time passed by.
one of my employee who applied with same time line, she used my organization's experience to complete her points; got visa in dec 2010 and
went to canada. we again become enthusiastic and thought there will no inquiry from CIC as it never happened in the case of employee but
we were wrong here. In march 2011, we sent them a reminder to know our status, they reverted that they still need to further review our case.
we became conscious but remained under impression that they might be having background check n its just a routine process. MAY 2011, I got a
call from CIC, usually I remain slightly free in my office but that day I was quite busy. She asked me about my organization's history, affiliation, courses n plenty of other questions. Can u believe, I conveyed wrong information of my wife's employment history. that was a blunder. I dont know how did it happen but it happened. they crossed check my wife n she conveyed each n everything in a correct manner.

now they raised concern over the mismatch n gave us a GOLDEN CHANCE to put forth the facts. we sent them clarification in august and since then we are
waiting for their decision.

my dear friends, my point here is dont loose heart, GOD IS KEEPING AN EYE ON US, he will do what is best for us. the visa officer cud have denied visa on the ground of wrong information conveyed by me but he gave us a chance. I still dont know what is our fate but I know GOD is with me.

so my dear frnz dont panic, everything is gonna be alrite. u will be elated soon to hear gud newz from CIC.

all the best.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sANJUBABA said:
for those who have received DECISION MADE status.

hi frnz,
I am Sanjeev Khandelwal, I am from Punjab-India. My wife is PA who is working in my organization, I am her employer.
We applied in jan-10 as FSW1 from starting I was very enthusiastic being immigrating to canada but nothing is in your hands.
we submitted our full docs in June-10, rule changed. we became 2nd priority, time passed by.
one of my employee who applied with same time line, she used my organization's experience to complete her points; got visa in dec 2010 and
went to canada. we again become enthusiastic and thought there will no inquiry from CIC as it never happened in the case of employee but
we were wrong here. In march 2011, we sent them a reminder to know our status, they reverted that they still need to further review our case.
we became conscious but remained under impression that they might be having background check n its just a routine process. MAY 2011, I got a
call from CIC, usually I remain slightly free in my office but that day I was quite busy. She asked me about my organization's history, affiliation, courses n plenty of other questions. Can u believe, I conveyed wrong information of my wife's employment history. that was a blunder. I dont know how did it happen but it happened. they crossed check my wife n she conveyed each n everything in a correct manner.

now they raised concern over the mismatch n gave us a GOLDEN CHANCE to put forth the facts. we sent them clarification in august and since then we are
waiting for their decision.

my dear friends, my point here is dont loose heart, GOD IS KEEPING AN EYE ON US, he will do what is best for us. the visa officer cud have denied visa on the ground of wrong information conveyed by me but he gave us a chance. I still dont know what is our fate but I know GOD is with me.

so my dear frnz dont panic, everything is gonna be alrite. u will be elated soon to hear gud newz from CIC.

all the best.
Good whats your ecase status showing.

In Process with RBVO details OR
In Process with date ? and when was your status changed in to IN Process?

sANJUBABA

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010
in process- oct 2010.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 14, 2011.

staralihaider said:
Good whats your ecase status showing.

In Process with RBVO details OR
In Process with date ? and when was your status changed in to IN Process?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
I agree on the "don't lose heart" part. But since everyone here has different religious beliefs, probably better to stick to immigration rather than religion?

Wayne.

sANJUBABA

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010
@ cappuccino

Where did I say one sudnt STICK to immigration rules, buddy, my point was, It wont get u anything being PESSIMISTIC.
Being positive is the key to success.

One more thing, we say we do THINGS but I have different opinion. We dont do anything, its GOD who makes us do everything.

I have seen many ppl who deserved to be Immigrated but didnt at the same time, few one's who had many flaws but SAILED THROUGH.

I dont want to change ur opinion but wud like to submit at the end of the day, its God behind everything.

So moral of the story is ; GUYZ be positive. u gonna hear gud newz soon.

one more thing, I didnt mean to hurt any one's RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS.

All the best.

Cappuccino said:
I agree on the "don't lose heart" part. But since everyone here has different religious beliefs, probably better to stick to immigration rather than religion?

Wayne.