God is great!

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its tough to face situations like these. First ur personal (dad) loss and then this professional loss. Its hard to get going with these things in mind. As a friend I would suggest go for a bachelors in india. Keep your scores gud...take IELTS again and apply for masters in a good university Canada always entertains students with good academic records. Also this will give you enough time to heal those wounds. I knw that personal loss is the biggest one one can have. But someone rightly said " Life always knocks one down, but it depends on you if you wanna remain laid defeated or else at least give it( life) a challenge ! "...Stay focussed, plan about future and buck up !...Also keep an eye over the forum at least once a week, may be you can find a solution by another member abt the gap thing. And God knows if the canadian visa rules might change for your benefit. Besties !

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Maherd said:
Its tough to face situations like these. First ur personal (dad) loss and then this professional loss. Its hard to get going with these things in mind. As a friend I would suggest go for a bachelors in india. Keep your scores gud...take IELTS again and apply for masters in a good university Canada always entertains students with good academic records. Also this will give you enough time to heal those wounds. I knw that personal loss is the biggest one one can have. But someone rightly said " Life always knocks one down, but it depends on you if you wanna remain laid defeated or else at least give it( life) a challenge ! "...Stay focussed, plan about future and buck up !...Also keep an eye over the forum at least once a week, may be you can find a solution by another member abt the gap thing. And God knows if the canadian visa rules might change for your benefit. Besties !
Well said!

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
Maherd said:
Really well said bro! Thank you so much for the suggestion. I wish all of you, all the very best for your new life in Canada. Take care! :)

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Rupak14 said:
Really well said bro! Thank you so much for the suggestion. I wish all of you, all the very best for your new life in Canada. Take care! :)
Thanks, take care of yourself buddy. And always keep in touch. You there on FB?

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
royalsting said:
Thanks, take care of yourself buddy. And always keep in touch. You there on FB?
Yeah bro. Here goes my profile:
https://www.facebook.com/rupakkohli

Baha2180

Dec 10, 2011
vp singh said:
today i got rejected for the third time..............now applying for newzealand.....
hi bro.....sorry to hear that :( :( :( :(.......wt's reason for refusal and which CHC u applied?

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never

BFran

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Rupak14 said:
Bro even if i retake IELTS & score around 7.5 bands they will reject me again because of the gap as its not possible to reapply for January intake & I'll be having 2 years gap for May intake. So, I think i should find something for myself in India.
My dear Rupak14,

Your only 18 years of age, ur too younger and u have a lot of time to set up your career, do not worry about this. If one door closes thousand other will open, open ur eyes and look for oppurtunities. everyday u can not be unlucky, u will definitely have that lucky day one day.

Do not be sad, you first had that lucky day when u defeated thosands of sperms and you born. Luck comes and goes, but definitely u should be effort towards it to give a chance for luck.

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
BFran said:
My dear Rupak14,

Your only 18 years of age, ur too younger and u have a lot of time to set up your career, do not worry about this. If one door closes thousand other will open, open ur eyes and look for oppurtunities. everyday u can not be unlucky, u will definitely have that lucky day one day.

Do not be sad, you first had that lucky day when u defeated thosands of sperms and you born. Luck comes and goes, but definitely u should be effort towards it to give a chance for luck.
I guess that was the last time when I had some luck. :p I'm not sad, I was somewhat mentally prepared for this, i'm just regretting the time & my parent's money I've wasted for all this. Anyways, I can only thank you for this message. :)

prashant.

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Nomination.....
Got PER on 24th September
AOR Received.
hope so .. jsk
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4/3/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ... jsk
hey, rupak , sry to hear that brother ....happens ... its life ..

i would say , tk a chance n apply in feb. for may 2012 intake ..... may b applying early might work n u would get visa , u'hv nothing to lose in that ...

jst try once ..... i think u'll get visa in may intake ...

regards

-prashant

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
prashant. said:
hey, rupak , sry to hear that brother ....happens ... its life ..

i would say , tk a chance n apply in feb. for may 2012 intake ..... may b applying early might work n u would get visa , u'hv nothing to lose in that ...

jst try once ..... i think u'll get visa in may intake ...

regards

-prashant
Thank you for your suggestion but I won't take another chance now. I've been trying for Canada since March end. I'm really tired of applying & waiting again & again.