Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
Rupak,

Sorry to hear about your dad and this news.
Could you share the rejection reason so we can assist better ? Dont lose hope but keep trying & I am certain things will fall in place.

I see that this was your second attempt - did you initially apply for Sep 11 intake? If yes, what changes were made when you re-applied?

God bless!

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
dus2_chele said:
cheer up bro
doesnt matter...i would say sit for ielts for another time and get a good score with none less than 6.0 atleast.
as far as two years gap is concerned better if you can manage some work experience letter from someone (i say this because we are all in india ;D)
Don't attempt this stunt. If you are caught, you might be banned for 2 years and embassies of other countries will have record of the same as well.

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
Baha2180 said:
Hi rupak..sorry to hear that...keep trying n dnt lose hope....wt is reason for refusal ?
Same as before

"You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:

your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
hi rupak,

I am sorry to hear your visa result, but dont be disheartened, something better is in place for you in india only.

I didn't knew your ielts score mate, it goes without saying that your ielts score has played the spoilsport . As regards the thompson rivers university ..it is a good university ( at least an average one), i have the prospectus in hand..and it says that postgraduate level programmes require 6.5 bands...

for a bachelors level they require at least 6 bands with no band below 5.5 ...EVEN THAN YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO TAKE AN ESL EXAM with those 6 bands ( direct entry to 5esl). So with this band score you were given conditional admission and you would have been accepted in university ONLY IF you cleared esl .

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
dus2_chele said:
cheer up bro
doesnt matter...i would say sit for ielts for another time and get a good score with none less than 6.0 atleast.
as far as two years gap is concerned better if you can manage some work experience letter from someone (i say this because we are all in india ;D)
Dude I won't submit anything fake & I've already told them that I was preparing for my entrance exams.

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
royalsting said:
Don't attempt this stunt. If you are caught, you might be banned for 2 years and embassies of other countries will have record of the same as well.
That's right.

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Rupak14 said:
Bro even if i retake IELTS & score around 7.5 bands they will reject me again because of the gap as its not possible to reapply for January intake & I'll be having 2 years gap for May intake. So, I think i should find something for myself in India.
Rupak that gap might surely cause trouble. But I would say this that you shouldn't have tried applying again without any major change like IELTS score. But you can still try the same. Its your life and decision buddy. I can totally understand how you are feeling after going through major loss and then refusal. Don't worry God must have something good in store for you.

God bless.

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
ad singh said:
hi rupak,

I am sorry to hear your visa result, but dont be disheartened, something better is in place for you in india only.

I didn't knew your ielts score mate, it goes without saying that your ielts score has played the spoilsport . As regards the thompson rivers university ..it is a good university ( at least an average one), i have the prospectus in hand..and it says that postgraduate level programmes require 6.5 bands...

for a bachelors level they require at least 6 bands with no band below 5.5 ...EVEN THAN YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO TAKE AN ESL EXAM with those 6 bands ( direct entry to 5esl). So with this band score you were given conditional admission and you would have been accepted in university ONLY IF you cleared esl .
Bro I was given Unconditional admission not 'conditional'. According to them my IELTS score was sufficient.

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
sanity said:
Rupak,

Sorry to hear about your dad and this news.
Could you share the rejection reason so we can assist better ? Dont lose hope but keep trying & I am certain things will fall in place.

I see that this was your second attempt - did you initially apply for Sep 11 intake? If yes, what changes were made when you re-applied?

God bless!
Yeah bro, this was my second attempt. I changed my course & college to University. You can check my first post, I re-applied on 17th, file reached CHC Delhi on 18th.

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
Rupak14 said:
Bro I was given Unconditional admission not 'conditional'. According to them my IELTS score was sufficient.
the offer letter was unconditional ..... but bro... you had to sit for esl classes first... the person who gets enough band score is given direct entry to academic programs i.e main course while others have to give esl test first and ONLY THAN they are given entry to academic program.

I know this cause i am heading for the same university mate and i have the prospectus, pre departure guide and orientation schedule. even the orientation schedule says about esl .

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
royalsting said:
Rupak that gap might surely cause trouble. But I would say this that you shouldn't have tried applying again without any major change like IELTS score. But you can still try the same. Its your life and decision buddy. I can totally understand how you are feeling after going through major loss and then refusal. Don't worry God must have something good in store for you.

God bless.
That is why I don't want to reapply bro. Now this gap will be a problem. Yeah I did a mistake, I should have taken IELTS again but I wasn't having much time. May be Canada is not in store for me.

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
ad singh said:
the offer letter was unconditional ..... but bro... you had to sit for esl classes first... the person who gets enough band score is given direct entry to academic programs i.e main course while others have to give esl test first and ONLY THAN they are given entry to academic program.

I know this cause i am heading for the same university mate and i have the prospectus, pre departure guide and orientation schedule. even the orientation schedule says about esl .
Really? I didn't know that. I thought I'd be given direct entry to academic program but then ab kya fark padta hai! :p

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
arrey jahaan abhi aur bhi hai rupak... what about australia.... new zealand ... and european countries ...if you really wanna go abroad ....

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
ad singh said:
arrey jahaan abhi aur bhi hai rupak... what about australia.... new zealand ... and european countries ...if you really wanna go abroad ....
Ab bore ho gya yaar.. Ab abroad ka craze khatam! ab I love my India. ;D

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016