+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNM wes vs ICAS

Ammydeep

Aug 21, 2020
You need to download the request form from ices site and fill that form. First for gnm and second for bsc. For GNm, open the site pnrconline.in and you find the apply option for foreign verification and send every required docs to them including ices request form. For bfuhs university, if you are in canada then you can send ur family member to university with all required docs including request doc form to apply.

Ammydeep

Aug 21, 2020
Brother, my question is, did you submit both certificates (GNM and Pcbsc) or only post basic Bsc which is only 2 years?..
I know that even if you want to do your evaluation for post basic, you have to send docs of gnm and post basic as well to the wes.

prinkal

Jan 4, 2021
Firstly, you just follow the degree. I mean which date they mentioned.
I got confused with Transcripts ( Mark sheet or Transcripts with hours i got from college)
Anyway,
I have already submitted my application with 12/2011 to 12/2013.
is there any solution you can recommend NOW.

Ammydeep

Aug 21, 2020
I got confused with Transcripts ( Mark sheet or Transcripts with hours i got from college)
Anyway,
Are you talking about the Detail marks card issued by the university. Ices don’t bother any transcripts issued by college. You just have to apply transcript from university and they will directly send to ices. And university will just check your details marks card and degree to make ur transcript.

prinkal

Jan 4, 2021
Anyway,
I am thinking to write them an email regarding all this story.

prinkal

Jan 4, 2021
You need to download the request form from ices site and fill that form. First for gnm and second for bsc. For GNm, open the site pnrconline.in and you find the apply option for foreign verification and send every required docs to them including ices request form. For bfuhs university, if you are in canada then you can send ur family member to university with all required docs including request doc form to apply.
I am thinking to write them an email regarding all this story.

jiwanjot

Apr 29, 2021
I received my report today. I did GNM and Post basic Bsc nursing. I did ECA with WES( only for Post Basic Bsc nursing) got report that. Canadian equivalency: Bachelor's degree(4 Years)
hey, i have one question did you mention about GNM in your WES profile . i just filled form for evalution of pbsc but not for GNM . so should i fill that too? i mean did they ask from you about GNM?

Roopjot123

Oct 14, 2020
hey, i have one question did you mention about GNM in your WES profile . i just filled form for evalution of pbsc but not for GNM . so should i fill that too? i mean did they ask from you about GNM?
You only fill, what you want to evaluate. I did only for Post bsc nursing( did'nt fill GNM)

ALL # STAR

Apr 26, 2021
Hello guys,
I need your advice that on 12 Jan 2021 I upload online my Degree and Transcript in to ICES offical account and on 13 Jan 2021 dean of my Designed University email my Drgree and transcript from her official email to icesofficialdocs@bcit.ca

as per ICES tell will took approximately 20 weeks for assesment so how much time will takes to provide ECA

Do they took complete 20 weeks or have chances to provide prior.
on 18 May 2021 complete 18 weeks comes to at its end.
so do i email them to ask?

ALL # STAR

Apr 26, 2021
hi did you do stat your evaluation? Kindly reply with your valuable information. I have done only GNM and would like to apply for ECA.
yes 100 percent ICES will provide proper Equivalency for General Nursing
hi did you do stat your evaluation? Kindly reply with your valuable information. I have done only GNM and would like to apply for ECA.
y

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
WHICH ONE IS BETTER TO GET EVALUATED GENERAL NURSING AND MIDWIFERY 3 YEARS COURSE. ICAS OR ICES?PLEASE REPLY