+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNM wes vs ICAS

Roopjot123

Oct 14, 2020
Hi Can you please share what report did you receive. It would be great help to many people.
I received my report today. I did GNM and Post basic Bsc nursing. I did ECA with WES( only for Post Basic Bsc nursing) got report that. Canadian equivalency: Bachelor's degree(4 Years)

riz4canada

Nov 16, 2020
I received my report today. I did GNM and Post basic Bsc nursing. I did ECA with WES( only for Post Basic Bsc nursing) got report that. Canadian equivalency: Bachelor's degree(4 Years)
Hei.. you did the ECA with Wes for only post basic Bsc nursing or both GNM + Pcbsc ??

riz4canada

Nov 16, 2020
Brother, my question is, did you submit both certificates (GNM and Pcbsc) or only post basic Bsc which is only 2 years?..

riz4canada

Nov 16, 2020
so where did you do your GNM verification brother ?,, in which website? can you share your contact no to clear some doubts.. please..

prinkal

Jan 4, 2021
Hello, I have just applied for ECA through ICES. I have done GNM and bsc nursing post basic. But still I am confused does ICES give credentials to post basic bsc nursing degree. Is there anyone who did post basic bsc nursing and got credentials from ICES.

Ammydeep

Aug 21, 2020
Hi
I had done my diploma in general nursing and midwifery after Matriculation from nursing education board punjab.. And also have bsc degrees from punjab University. I have submit my documents to WES for evaluation. But i read from This blog that wes does not evaluate diploma in gernal nursing and midwifery.
What should i do now? Please help and guide me
Now go with ICES. You can do your ECA through ICES as well.

Ammydeep

Aug 21, 2020
Yes you have to apply for both to get more points as ICES considering gnm as 3 year advance diploma and bsc as 4 yr bachelor degree.

prinkal

Jan 4, 2021
HELLO AMMY,
DID ICES CHARGE YOU $200+$200 SINCE YOU ASK ECA FOR GNM AND BSC ?????
Hello Ammy,
I have applied for ECA through ICES yesterday. My degree show last examination date on may/June 2013 but my transcript (issued from college) say 12/2011 to 12/2013, because my admission was late and college and university didn't let me take my degree until I finished my practical hours (make up hours).
secondly if you can tell me how I should contact to PNRC AND MY UNIVERSITY.
I mean do I need to get any paper to them OR simply go and ask them if they could send my transcripts and degree to ICES.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

prinkal

Jan 4, 2021
Yes you have to apply for both to get more points as ICES considering gnm as 3 year advance diploma and bsc as 4 yr bachelor degree.
Hello Ammy,
I have applied for ECA through ICES yesterday. My degree show last examination date on may/June 2013 but my transcript (issued from college) say 12/2011 to 12/2013, because my admission was late and college and university didn't let me take my degree until I finished my practical hours (make up hours).
I mean do I need to get any paper to them OR simply go and ask them if they could send my transcripts and degree to ICES.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

Ammydeep

Aug 21, 2020
Hello Ammy,
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
Firstly, you just follow the degree. I mean which date they mentioned.