+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNM wes vs ICAS

VisaApprovalSent

Star Member
May 12, 2009
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi did you do stat your evaluation? Kindly reply with your valuable information. I have done only GNM and would like to apply for ECA.
Hello ,
Did you get your evaluation for general nursing and midwifery , I have 3 years of GNM ,Today I got my report from WES today and they gave me no Canadian equivalency ,only 3 years of hospital study and training

-please advice if ICES will give 3 years of general nursing ,
- Did you get your diploma evaluated through ICES
- Please share as it will help me .

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Hello ,
Did you get your evaluation for general nursing and midwifery , I have 3 years of GNM ,Today I got my report from WES today and they gave me no Canadian equivalency ,only 3 years of hospital study and training

-please advice if ICES will give 3 years of general nursing ,
- Did you get your diploma evaluated through ICES
- Please share as it will help me .
I went with ICAS with GNM from India .Its took almost 8-9 months ,but you will get equalent diploma.

shaikhsr18

May 1, 2023
Dear,

Sad to say WES will not give Diploma level evaluation..if you still not applied DON'T GO WITH WES..
They will give only "3 of years hospital studies" evaluation which report CIC not accepting and lots of applications rejected due to this in past few months..

I don't think sending +12 crt to WES making any changes.

ICAS is the other option, but even their report is still unknown..i have just applied with them,,result is awaits...it will take 3 months time to get their report..
Hi I did my GNM in 2013, would like to do my evaluation for PR, I saw you did evaluation with ICAS, is that report qualify for PR.

Kuljitkuljit

Dec 8, 2023
I have done post basic bsc nursing and want eca from iqas but confused 2 options is their apply in pnrc or bfuhs? Kindly update if any one know is pnrc sufficient to provide transcripts or not ?