+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GMAT HELP - PDF's and Advice

ramneet.b

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Hi All,

Can anybody Please share GMAT PDF's if any , or links for sample questions and their approach to crack the Exam ????

Are you attending any coaching or preparing on your own.

Please advice , so that others can also benifit from it.

ramneet.b

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Hi,

Thanks :) Have Tried all that.Downloaded few PDf's too, but everytime I go to see the sample questions apart from Pdf, I find them not covered in PDF's.
So end up in confusion. Want to know the right approach

Thanks

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Apart from GMAT Club (read others' experience and they have 2 CAT practice tests for free too), I use these books.

Sentence correction - Manhattan (well written yet the questions aren't enough for practice)
Critical reasoning. - powerscore

Since my math background isn't strong, my main focus is to build up from the fundamentals.
- I use 5 manhattan books
- Jeff Sackmann's questions
- official guild 13th and the quant review.

I am taking a course online on Magoosh and soon with Kaplan. I think the key to success is knowing the concepts well and tons of practice. If your math and verbal skills are great already I don't think you need to take a course.

Good luck

ramneet.b

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Hey thanks for the reply :)
I am also refering to Manhattan 5th edition books, but do not find enough practice questions. I am not that confident right now baout Maths and CR.
The course you have taken up with Magoosh is good? And do you have any PDF's you can share ?

Thanks