+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

gmail account disabled which is using for cic correspondent

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys I need your help. My gmail account is disabled (they gave me weird reason that my account used for unwanted emails like spam which is ugly lie). I have made appeal to restore but it takes time,meanwhile i have given this mail id as main correspondent purpose.My test will be inform by this email id and i dont know if i can get back my gmail account. what is best suggestion as soon as i can take. I tried but couldn't find email update and change option in ecas by online.
Thanks

kushari

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
22-06-2012
Med's Request
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/03/2014
LANDED..........
27/03/2014
Call them and ask the person on the phone to update to another email. Don't use the same password for the new email as your old email was probably hijacked and used for spam. Google is very good at knowing their systems, you were just probably not aware of it, or someone reported your email as spamming and Google somehow automated response was to suspend your account.

Reactions: delta304

Matut

Feb 28, 2018
Go to IRCC web from, fill out all required information and request to change your existing email address with the new one and explain the reason why.

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call them and ask the person on the phone to update to another email. Don't use the same password for the new email as your old email was probably hijacked and used for spam. Google is very good at knowing their systems, you were just probably not aware of it, or someone reported your email as spamming and Google somehow automated response was to suspend your account.
ok great advice. ya its true they sent me email that i am spam mail sender ( i was shocked because i hate spam mail and they put allegation on me)
Thanks dear

Reactions: kushari

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi sorry one more question. I am not good in technology stuffs. how can i take precaution for future issue like this so can
avoid gmail account disabled. how can i know someone using my account or any of your suggetion please. Thanks

kushari

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
22-06-2012
Med's Request
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/03/2014
LANDED..........
27/03/2014
hi sorry one more question. I am not good in technology stuffs. how can i take precaution for future issue like this so can
avoid gmail account disabled. how can i know someone using my account or any of your suggetion please. Thanks
I'd say make sure you turn on 2fa (two factor authentication) which makes your phone a second layer of security. Any time you log in, it will ask you using the Gmail application on your phone if that's a valid login by you. Also I'd suggest changing your password in case someone knows your current password. It's best to use a password vault like 1Password or LastPass to make unique passwords for all your services. Because if you use the same password everywhere, and one site gets hacked, hackers will go around to all sites and try to use the password to log into your other services. Hope this helps.

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'd say make sure you turn on 2fa (two factor authentication) which makes your phone a second layer of security. Any time you log in, it will ask you using the Gmail application on your phone if that's a valid login by you. Also I'd suggest changing your password in case someone knows your current password. It's best to use a password vault like 1Password or LastPass to make unique passwords for all your services. Because if you use the same password everywhere, and one site gets hacked, hackers will go around to all sites and try to use the password to log into your other services. Hope this helps.
awesome advice. really appreciated
thanks a lot