+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Global Business Management in Humber College

_amanrami_

Mar 18, 2020
Hey...
I'm going to apply in humber for this course in Jan 2021 intake. Can anyone assist me, I want to know about the course, faculty and its working.
It will be really helpful, if anyone can help:)

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hey...
I'm going to apply in humber for this course in Jan 2021 intake. Can anyone assist me, I want to know about the course, faculty and its working.
It will be really helpful, if anyone can help:)
People say that it's easy, but to be honest I thank god that I didn't choose that option because it is very hard. The first year is very basic, then you get options to specialize in a few fields.

I wouldn't go for it, because you might as well do the 1 year courses, because the content is the same.

No program, college or university will get you a job in Canada, it is entirely up to you. The only thing it can give you is name recognition, if it's popular enough.

Reactions: _amanrami_

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
GBM and IBM programs seem to be the go to suggestion by immigration consultants, was one of the reasons why I did not take them.

Reactions: _amanrami_

_amanrami_

Mar 18, 2020
People say that it's easy, but to be honest I thank god that I didn't choose that option because it is very hard. The first year is very basic, then you get options to specialize in a few fields.

I wouldn't go for it, because you might as well do the 1 year courses, because the content is the same.

No program, college or university will get you a job in Canada, it is entirely up to you. The only thing it can give you is name recognition, if it's popular enough.
Okay.. Thanks