+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, HUMBER OR CENTENNIAL SEPT. 2016

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
HELLO,
Is there anyone, who is applying or applied for Global Business Management (PG Diploma of 2 years) in Humber College or Centennial College in September 2016 intake (Fall 2016)

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Grad b.com with 61% (GNDU)
Senior secondary 82% (pseb)
Secondary 60% (pseb)
Ielts 6.5 nd not less than 6 in eaach module
And alsoo want to mention that i have had shown my parents income 4.5 lakh annually and paid fee for one year and GIC without going for loan .... Dat might Hurt the visa approval

Plzzz suggest the possible changes dat i could made which could mke my profile look strong Huh SOP wasnt attached to te visa aaplication Huh

Should i try again ?? Or choose NZ or AUSTRALIA

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Anil Gangar said:
Grad b.com with 61% (GNDU)
Senior secondary 82% (pseb)
Secondary 60% (pseb)
Ielts 6.5 nd not less than 6 in eaach module
And alsoo want to mention that i have had shown my parents income 4.5 lakh annually and paid fee for one year and GIC without going for loan .... Dat might Hurt the visa approval

Plzzz suggest the possible changes dat i could made which could mke my profile look strong Huh SOP wasnt attached to te visa aaplication Huh

Should i try again ?? Or choose NZ or AUSTRALIA
So, ur visa is refused to to non attachment of SOP?? or any other reason?

Reb

May 3, 2016
Hello Anil, sorry to hear that I have also gotten an offer to study GBM in Humber but Im yet to apply for a study permit. Could you please state the reasons why you were denied in bullet points and see how we can help from there...Its ok you just cannot give up yet

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Reb said:
Hello Anil, sorry to hear that I have also gotten an offer to study GBM in Humber but Im yet to apply for a study permit. Could you please state the reasons why you were denied in bullet points and see how we can help from there...Its ok you just cannot give up yet
1) you have'nt satisfied that you would leave canada at the end of your authorised stay , in reaching this point have considered following factor :-

* Purpose of visit
* Financial status and personal assets

2) Others

* Proposed program not reasonable in light of pasr studies , academic scores and learning abilities ..

These were the reasons of my refusal .... I think this program is fit for those who have work experience of atleast two years and good bands ... Rest upon VO's discreation..... Plzzz drop ur valuable comments

Moreover my another concern was that can i just bank statements of two or two n half months bank statements along with bank balance statement ??? Does it work for university caregory ??? Eventhough i know it must be atleast four months old .... Wanted to know i someone has same experince ???

Thanks in advance

iamvearyhappy

Mar 11, 2017
abhi.jcm said:
HELLO,
Is there anyone, who is applying or applied for Global Business Management (PG Diploma of 2 years) in Humber College or Centennial College in September 2016 intake (Fall 2016)
Hey
If you don't mind can you tell me what is IELTS requirement for this program. What i understand is 6 with no band less than 5.5. I just want to conform with you as you are senior student.

Thank you.

Yeaamin

Jun 28, 2019
hi did you received the visa after that?