+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Given biometrics, but can't see biometric details on GCKey? Post here!"

scillia

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Hello , I have applied for my Visa on 23th April from Delhi General Category . I got the bio -metric letter but no dates since then . Any update when will the VFS opens . As Fall 2021 is near by .

Thanks
I gave my biometric and then no update.. different case to yours

aveng3r02

Jun 15, 2020
No update, the people that were with me during the biometric, all of theirs got updated on the same day. I'm so helpless. Nobody helps.

VFS is closed.

I raised a webform, emailed the VFS, emailed immigration too.

WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG?

any updates on your biometrics?

aveng3r02

Jun 15, 2020
p
No update, but passed my medical yesterday. What does this mean?
probably a good sign since it is moving, even though biometrics not updated. I have seen a case (SDS approved) biometrics was not completed immediately as well. Provided March 13 , only reflected on April 6 and approved on April 14.

scillia

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
p

probably a good sign since it is moving, even though biometrics not updated. I have seen a case (SDS approved) biometrics was not completed immediately as well. Provided March 13 , only reflected on April 6 and approved on April 14.
It's very stressful because it is telling me "your fingerprints are needed".

IRCC says they havent received my fingerprints.. totally given up

aveng3r02

Jun 15, 2020
It's very stressful because it is telling me "your fingerprints are needed".

IRCC says they havent received my fingerprints.. totally given up
ohww, if you don't have the number in GC key , maybe VFS had not yet submitted it or probably error on their end. Here in PH, they will also add a sticker on the back of your passport, it includes the biometrics number which is similar to the one on GCKEY.

Reactions: tonisg18

scillia

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
ohww, if you don't have the number in GC key , maybe VFS had not yet submitted it or probably error on their end. Here in PH, they will also add a sticker on the back of your passport, it includes the biometrics number which is similar to the one on GCKEY.
I have the sticker with the information, but on my GCKey there is no data update and the status is still "we need your fingerprint"

jenniferj

May 16, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2021
I have the sticker with the information, but on my GCKey there is no data update and the status is still "we need your fingerprint"
Hi did you get any update ? I'm having the same issue as yours. No biometric update on my GCKey at all.

scillia

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Hi did you get any update ? I'm having the same issue as yours. No biometric update on my GCKey at all.
Nothing yet.

Which country are you applying from? SDS or non - sds?

Also are you able to see the biometric details on your gc key account? Mine is empty.

jenniferj

May 16, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2021
Nothing yet.

Which country are you applying from? SDS or non - sds?

Also are you able to see the biometric details on your gc key account? Mine is empty.
Singapore. Non-SDS. Mine is empty as well. My spouse did his biometrics the following day and it got updated in 10 mins.