+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Give me Suggestions please .. Urgent..!!!

rac.dba

Aug 21, 2016
Hi friends ,

I am sharing my Profile and need suggestions on VISA for canada , under SPP .

2010 -12th Class ( Non Medical )

2011-12 ( One Year Computer Diploma ,Basic) - Govt. Approved Diploma

2012-13 ( One Year Computer Coaching from Computer Institute ) - Oracle SQL Certified Expert

2013 - 15 ( Working as IT Trainer in same institute from where took coaching )

Aug 2015 - July 2016 ( Worked as Associate DBA in IT company )

I want to go on 2/3 Year diploma program as i am not eligible for Post Graduate Diploma/Certificates.

I wrote IELTS and got 6.0 bands (5.5 Reading except all 6.0)

Friends i want to know what is success possibilities for my student Visa as i am having study GAP and if i am eligible , is going to Diploma course worthy for Work permit.

I am very confusion please experts help me ..

Thanks in Advance , i will wait for the reply...!!!!!

rajvirgrewal62

Jun 18, 2016
rac.dba said:
Hi friends ,

I am sharing my Profile and need suggestions on VISA for canada , under SPP .

2010 -12th Class ( Non Medical )

2011-12 ( One Year Computer Diploma ,Basic) - Govt. Approved Diploma

2012-13 ( One Year Computer Coaching from Computer Institute ) - Oracle SQL Certified Expert

2013 - 15 ( Working as IT Trainer in same institute from where took coaching )

Aug 2015 - July 2016 ( Worked as Associate DBA in IT company )

I want to go on 2/3 Year diploma program as i am not eligible for Post Graduate Diploma/Certificates.

I wrote IELTS and got 6.0 bands (5.5 Reading except all 6.0)

Friends i want to know what is success possibilities for my student Visa as i am having study GAP and if i am eligible , is going to Diploma course worthy for Work permit.

I am very confusion please experts help me ..

Thanks in Advance , i will wait for the reply...!!!!!
you have gap but point is u can prove tht u contnud studies by doing various 1 year courses, so that wont b issue. ielts bands are OK. u can get diploma. to get more genuine information, please visit IDP immigration office, trust me they will guide u very well. gud luck. all the best. :)

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Also keep in mind one thing that is missing from your details is any mention of what subject you are proposing to take, this has to be relevant to your qualifications and work experience so cannot be some random course simply to get a study permit. Also your intent should not be upfront that you are only attending a course with a view to get a work permit given a VO will be looking for reasons for you to return to your home country.

rac.dba

Aug 21, 2016
@Bs65

Thanks for the reply ..!!!

Well i want to take admission in same IT Course and my previous study and work experience is in same field.

Can u suggest what could be the possible reasons i can show to VO that i will surely return to my home country.

rac.dba

Aug 21, 2016
@rajvirgrewal62

Thanks for the reply Bro...

I am having gap of 3 years in studies after 2013 but i read from one link pasted below that you should not have 2 years of study gap after 12th ---

please guide accordingly i am confused.

itwarriorkarve

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
rac.dba said:
@rajvirgrewal62

Thanks for the reply Bro...

I am having gap of 3 years in studies after 2013 but i read from one link pasted below that you should not have 2 years of study gap after 12th ---

please guide accordingly i am confused.
If you are working its not a gap per say. Up to 1 year gap has no issues. More than that without a strong enough SOP and proofs can be a problem.