+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic

Ujjwalsethi

Jul 16, 2019
Hi
I transferred a sum of $10,200 CAD from my SBI account to GIC account on 5th July 2019 and It's been 11 days now. The amount hasn't been deducted from my account yet and i've called scotia bank multiple times but they are unable to track my payment :( . what shall i do? im super worried

Rajgur

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Ask your bank
What are you doing?
The amount is deducted on the same day from your account and it takes 2 working days after deduction for Scotia bank to receive the amount
Scotia cannot do anything
Contact your bank for the swift copy

Batman5550

May 15, 2019
Yes
Hi
I transferred a sum of $10,200 CAD from my SBI account to GIC account on 5th July 2019 and It's been 11 days now. The amount hasn't been deducted from my account yet and i've called scotia bank multiple times but they are unable to track my payment :( . what shall i do? im super worried
Yes ,tell your bank to give your the transaction receipt, then you can also coordinate with the Scotiabank. Ok

Aryap

Apr 12, 2019
Hi..As per my suggestion transfer your money to some other privatized bank in which u have account and send the GIC money.
I was having the same situation and my transactions were rejected by the SBI Bank 2 times and finally I sent my money from a privatized bank and the money was deducted on the same day.
Hope it helps u...All the best.

Ujjwalsethi

Jul 16, 2019
Hi guys thankyou for your suggestions. I visited my sbi home branch and they checked the status of my payment. It was rejected. I was waiting for 11 days like a fool for nothing! Now I'm going to show my funds in my bank as getting a GIC done is a pain.

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hi guys thankyou for your suggestions. I visited my sbi home branch and they checked the status of my payment. It was rejected. I was waiting for 11 days like a fool for nothing! Now I'm going to show my funds in my bank as getting a GIC done is a pain.
Chose ICICI HDFC or axis bank.. private banks do process carefully.. majority of students opt for ICICI Bank India for gic.
If u have time open account with ICICI Bank Canada and transfer funds from ICICI bank bank .
Open account in 1 day with ICICI bank India.
I did the same.

Rajgur

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Consult someone
Gic is important

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Chose ICICI HDFC or axis bank.. private banks do process carefully.. majority of students opt for ICICI Bank India for gic.
If u have time open account with ICICI Bank Canada and transfer funds from ICICI bank bank .
Open account in 1 day with ICICI bank India.
I did the same.
Since there is no intermediary bank between ICICI Bank Canada and ICICI Bank India, u can have gic in 4 -5 days