+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic

Gagan1996

Mar 28, 2019
Hey..! Can any one help me out with GIC issues...
Actually i have submitted my GIC on 19 march 2019 (TUESDAY) and still havent received my GUC certificate..
As i have heard from many that GIC conformation comes in 5-7 working days... but for mw its now 8th day that i havent received my conformation...

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Actually i have submitted my GIC on 19 march 2019 (TUESDAY) and still havent received my GUC certificate..
As i have heard from many that GIC conformation comes in 5-7 working days... but for mw its now 8th day that i havent received my conformation...
If you search they have a customer service number. Calling them will help you more.

PRANAV_92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
new delhi
You will get the mail regarding gic on your email id of scotia bank or whatever bank you opted for not on your personal email id,
I got it after 8 days.

Shamons3

Dec 6, 2018
Same here
For the may intake ??

It's too late now
What is the last date for applying for the visa application??
What if we submit application on april 1st or after that??

dookie24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Same here
For the may intake ??

It's too late now
domt worry... you should open account in ICICI CANADA.. BUT PLZ opt for online services... not offline.. you will get within a week..hopefully...

napnusion

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Same here
For the may intake ??

It's too late now
Yes, if you see the official checklist, the last date to apply for May semester, is April 1.

While applicants have gotten approval even after applying after due date, I would suggest to defer you studies to next semester and apply for next intake. It's because applications applied after the due date may get refused.

Anshveer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yes, if you see the official checklist, the last date to apply for May semester, is April 1.

While applicants have gotten approval even after applying after due date, I would suggest to defer you studies to next semester and apply for next intake. It's because applications applied after the due date may get refused.

exactly.
But if u wanna try u can try, u still have 2 days..apply for it, go for biometric by 10 april and get the visa

Reactions: Shamons3

Gagan1996

Mar 28, 2019
Same here
For the may intake ??

It's too late now
Yup for may intake....
Last date i dont know.but i have a biometric appointment on 4th april

Reactions: dookie24