+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC transfer from a Joint Account with my father

Discussion in 'Education' started by hridesh, Jun 19, 2019.

  1. I have to transfer the GIC amount asap but I don't have a pan card. Being 18+ can I transfer the GIC amount from a joint account with my father and use his pan card details? Please help, i need to apply for the student visa as soon as possible.

Share This Page