+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC : Those who applied on first week of July.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The contact number is 0008001007460, this is not the GIC dept number, however they will transfer your call to a GIC attendant. You can then give your GIC a/c number and tell them to check if your a/c has received the funds. Since I transferred on 26th, they told me it was only the 2nd business day today. Hence I should wait for a 1-2 days more and check. I think the wire transfer takes around 3 business days.

Meera

Apr 30, 2013
Hey Guyz,

Just received my GIC Certificate...very very happy. :)

Tomorrow going for visa processing.
Wish me luck :D

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
Meera said:
Hey Zat, Even i transfered the money on 23rd july, but still not received the certificate.
Hope i will get it today
looks like most of us have got it around the same time.

I can only apply for the visa after 1st or 2nd :( tho.

which college have you applied for?

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I transferred money on 26th july, no GIC so far, less than 20 hours left to apply till tomorrow morning when embassy opens, what should i do? :eek: ??? :-\

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cavirk said:
Got mine too.......
filing visa today... :)
Cavirk, Did u get the gic certificate just now or yesterday? does scotia bank work at night time too to process certificates?

Meera

Apr 30, 2013
Those who have not received there certificates.
Please call on : 0018777000043 (chargeable)

They will take your request then and there itself and forward it to the concerned department, also they will tell you about your Funds (received or not).

I got mine after i called them and they confirmed me that they will sent the certificate in 48hrs but they revert me in 24hrs only :)

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Meera. I'll try tonight. I got official certificate from my bank on letterhead and got the tt receipt stamped and signed just as second option before i submit file tomorrow. I just hope they send me the gic certificate tonight or else i'll be doing a big gamble :-\ :-\ ::)

cavirk

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Harman.Dandiwal said:
Cavirk, Did u get the gic certificate just now or yesterday? does scotia bank work at night time too to process certificates?
harman i got mine around midnight...
best thing is to call them and confirm that money is received in ur account...
last night they confirmed u can file visa till 3 august...

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cavirk said:
My agent said they are allowing to file visa with just swift receipt....
I just called the number that meera gave and they said that my account hasnt been funded yet. WOW!! They said normal timing is 3-5 business days and that i should wait a little more. This is bad... really bad!! :-[ :-X :'(
Should i apply now with receipt or postpone my visa till january intake!!

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I applied on the 26th of July too. They haven't received my funds yet. However my consultant has filed for the Visa only with the swift copy. I will send across the GIC certifcate to the VFS office once I receive it. I'm taking a chance and hoping for the best! :-X

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is it possible to apply now with swift copy ....

and will send thm gic certificate when recieved ???

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Embassy/Scotiabank should have been mature enough to provide an alternative guideline especially when the fault lies on their side due to strikes or whatever reason.