+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC Revised GIC to $20000 CAD

sukhreetsinghrai057

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
tha
You can pay from any account as there is no restriction on the part of the university/college regarding the source of fund. The offline process is similar to the process for GIC payment you need the bank details of your university/college like the full name of the university/college the name of their bank the bank branch account number as well as the SWIFT CODE for the beneficiary bank. Hope this helps.
thank you

Kevin Patel

Mar 10, 2019
I am already in same situation. But, I would wait till April 1st week.

If you pay gic now and apply in April then I think you might need to bring more gic if rule changed.

As per current rules, we have to show 1 year fee + 10k GIC and any other funds you have.
Which uni / clg you are going
Contact on insta kevin_79_96

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
I see as per current rule we have to show 10k CIC and 1-year tuition fee and as per new proposed rule, we only need to show 20k CIC. but if the university asks for 1-year payment then I might face the problem of funding. However, I'm not sure whether the University will ask for 1-year or 1-semester fee. so which option is better?
I was also told by college that one year tuition fees is required, got offer letter today for my cousin which says first semester fees need to paid within 20 days.
for GIC Change in rule better wait till April and see.

Reactions: mr_vishal

Pamela123

Mar 17, 2019
hi, I want to apply for a 1 year certificate program in an affordable college. Which college?
Can I get recommendations? I do have savings but I don’t know if it’s enough. $22000 CAD
I’ll be going to Canada with my husband and three children. We’ll b staying in a relatives house whom is going to prove that we have one year accommodation with them. My plan is to stay and eventually live permanently. ( I chose a one year program because I am 34 years old and don’t want to lose any more time) Do I have chances in getting a study permit?
Can I get advice as to what to do?
Thank you

SanjayMystic

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Sept intake students who applied and got visa only paid GIC of 10k CAD and I hope that there will be unanimous decision by CIC for all sept intake goers.
They might start increasing from Jan 2020 onwards and from October 2019 the rules might change.

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Sept intake students who applied and got visa only paid GIC of 10k CAD and I hope that there will be unanimous decision by CIC for all sept intake goers.
They might start increasing from Jan 2020 onwards and from October 2019 the rules might change.
have people got visa for sept intake ?