+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic Returned!

Shivit

Jun 6, 2019
I, jaswinder singh applying for sep intake facing gic issue. I have my village address on my passport, but as am living in mohali, so i have bank account here in mohali with yes bank. Earlier i tried with my sbi account to pay for gic but failed then opened new account with yes bank, and paid my gic, amount deducted but yesterday i received one mail from scotiabank stating that gic have returned due to "ordering customer address does nkt match with our records". Waiting for funds...pls help what should i do. Thank you

Reactions: Dack38

Dack38

Jun 4, 2019
I, jaswinder singh applying for sep intake facing gic issue. I have my village address on my passport, but as am living in mohali, so i have bank account here in mohali with yes bank. Earlier i tried with my sbi account to pay for gic but failed then opened new account with yes bank, and paid my gic, amount deducted but yesterday i received one mail from scotiabank stating that gic have returned due to "ordering customer address does nkt match with our records". Waiting for funds...pls help what should i do. Thank you
How did you make the payment by yourself or bank ?