+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC Related Issue

Ashish Behal

Mar 12, 2019
Hi I'm Ashish , I need help on the urgent basis. my bank made an error in GIC submission. They have entered mismatched Bank address. Would it be a Problem.
My bank made an error in addresss

THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
TRANSIT 35972 SSG Transaction Processing
4715 Tahoe Blvd
Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 0B4
SWIFT Code: NOSCCATTCOL

but bank made an error in mentioned below tying 8 instead of S
TRANSIT 35972 8SG Transaction Processing
and
Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 0B1

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Now the Nova Scotia bank has to find the money, in their system, call Nova Scotia and tell them that your bank did this mistake and can you please look into it and transfer it into right account, and meanwhile they can give you (maybe, if they find the money) the confirmation of payment done.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
It will probably be ok since there is a lot of redundant information in the swift msg they should be able to still route it correctly. Do try and contact them.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Ok thanks. But mediator yold me that there will be no issue in it
Who is this mediator ? If he sends money then account will be opened in his name. If there is name mismatch between who is sending and who's name is registered for GIC then the payment will be rejected.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Probably depends on what is written in the actual electronic transfer, if its your correct details its fine if its his details it will be rejected so check what was sent.

harman_preet_Singh

Jan 7, 2019
Donot send money on anybody’s behalf.
You have to send money from your account only not even from your parents and not even from any joint account of parents.
All contact details & address in your Home country bank account from which you will do transfer of money should match Passport address.

Preet 225567

Oct 8, 2021
Donot send money on anybody’s behalf.
You have to send money from your account only not even from your parents and not even from any joint account of parents.
All contact details & address in your Home country bank account from which you will do transfer of money should match Passport address.
Bro mera beneficiary address change hogya jdo transit number prya te hon ?