+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC rejection

Mukesh_kumar

Oct 15, 2020
I received message that remmitter and Beneficiary name and address should be same as on passport. I wrote the emmitter address the same as on passport but wrote my college address which is in canada in Beneficiary address field. Below is the gic form my visa consultant provided me.

Send Instruction to:
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
44 King Street West Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 1H1
SWIFT Code: NOSCCATT

Beneficiary Bank Information (Field 57)
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
TRANSIT 35972 SSG Transaction Processing
4715 Tahoe Blvd
Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 0B4
SWIFT Code: NOSCCATTCOL

Beneficiary Information (Field 59)
Name: Enter the student’s first and last name [note: Enter exactly as stated in
Passport].
Address: Enter the home address of the student as stated in the application.
Account Number: Enter the 15-digit Scotiabank Investment account number
(provided above).

My questions are-:
1) what should i fill in Beneficiary address? My indian address on passport or any other address of Canada?
2) which bank address and swift code should i fill? There are two of them, one in "send instructions to" and other in "field 57"? Previously i wrote the field 57 one.
3) is "4715 Tahoe Blvd
Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 0B4" the full address of bank?

Keepers

Jun 9, 2018
I received message that remmitter and Beneficiary name and address should be same as on passport. I wrote the emmitter address the same as on passport but wrote my college address which is in canada in Beneficiary address field. Below is the gic form my visa consultant provided me.

Send Instruction to:
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
44 King Street West Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 1H1
SWIFT Code: NOSCCATT

Beneficiary Bank Information (Field 57)
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
TRANSIT 35972 SSG Transaction Processing
4715 Tahoe Blvd
Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 0B4
SWIFT Code: NOSCCATTCOL

Beneficiary Information (Field 59)
Name: Enter the student’s first and last name [note: Enter exactly as stated in
Passport].
Address: Enter the home address of the student as stated in the application.
Account Number: Enter the 15-digit Scotiabank Investment account number
(provided above).

My questions are-:
1) what should i fill in Beneficiary address? My indian address on passport or any other address of Canada?
2) which bank address and swift code should i fill? There are two of them, one in "send instructions to" and other in "field 57"? Previously i wrote the field 57 one.
3) is "4715 Tahoe Blvd
Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 0B4" the full address of bank?
The beneficiary would be the name/person or institution receiving the funds or money. So if you are sending the money to the school, then they are the beneficiary and its their address that you should put as beneficiary address.

Keepers

Jun 9, 2018
The beneficiary would be the name/person or institution receiving the funds or money. So if you are sending the money to the school, then they are the beneficiary and its their address that you should put as beneficiary address.
[/QUOTE
Also the head office is the first banking info, the money is then routed to the branch at field 57/ or with bnking info transit 35972. So think of it has money makes first point of contact at 44 king street and then to the branch. I guess if I could see the actual form I may have been more useful.

Keepers

Jun 9, 2018
You can also google the address of the branch if you are unsure, I googled it and it brought up the same address. So it seems its the full address. Hope that helps!!