+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC REJECTED REFUNDS RELATED

alyxces

May 1, 2019
hello, i also applied for gic at scotia bank but got rejected due to name mismatch... as per instructions for wire transfer, only first and lastname required but during wire transfer, personnel from bank included my middle initial, i yhink that was the reason for rejection. Now im still waiting for my money to be returned.
may i know what happened to your gic application?

Abu afzal

Jan 4, 2019
Hello everyone

I made a wire transfer to scotiabank yesterday ordering name was Kagithala shaik Abu Afzal and beneficiary name was Abu Afzal Kagithala Shaik
Will that be a problem as first and surname is in Vice Versa

alyxces

May 1, 2019
may i know what happened to your gic application?
hello. it was rejected. i got my money bank after 8 days. Im planning to wire transfer again but not with scotiabank anymore, since it is no longer included among the IRCC list of banks which is eligible for SDS application. I am planning to apply for ICICI gic.

alyxces

May 1, 2019
Hello everyone

I made a wire transfer to scotiabank yesterday ordering name was Kagithala shaik Abu Afzal and beneficiary name was Abu Afzal Kagithala Shaik
Will that be a problem as first and surname is in Vice Versa
that was the same thing that happened to my gic, it got rejected because beneficiary name doesnt match records with scotia.. in my application form for gic it was my first and surname only.. but my bank got it reversed. they placed my surname, first name and middle initial..wire transfer got rejected.

Abu afzal

Jan 4, 2019
that was the same thing that happened to my gic, it got rejected because beneficiary name doesnt match records with scotia.. in my application form for gic it was my first and surname only.. but my bank got it reversed. they placed my surname, first name and middle initial..wire transfer got rejected.
Hi

My name in GIC application form and Indian bank is same no middle name/ initial added but vice versa.

Anuragt

May 8, 2019
Guys I need your help. I in my Indian bank account I have different signature whereas in my passport I have slightly different sign. Will this cause any problem in getting my GIC account? If yes than how should I solve this problem?

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Guys I need your help. I in my Indian bank account I have different signature whereas in my passport I have slightly different sign. Will this cause any problem in getting my GIC account? If yes than how should I solve this problem?
signatures doesn't matter

Reactions: Anuragt

Abu afzal

Jan 4, 2019
i transferred my GIC but on 13/07/2018 i got a rejection email from Scotia bank that my application for GIC has been rejected due to mismatch of DOB. Along with this they said that they have returned the funds back to the bank. Today its been around 15 days but the money has not been received by the bank. How many more days i have to wait so could resend?
Hello with in how many days did you get ur refunds back to your account as I have also got rejection for GIC funds as it has been 7 days I did wire transfer from sbi

Pratibha33

Aug 18, 2019
i have a similar problem, i sended my GiC on 13/8/2019 , but due to a silly mistake of bank. In the passport no. They skipped a digit And i got rejection from scotia bank and they sended me mail that they will refund my funds and i have to send it again. I want to know , how many days it will take

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
i have a similar problem, i sended my GiC on 13/8/2019 , but due to a silly mistake of bank. In the passport no. They skipped a digit And i got rejection from scotia bank and they sended me mail that they will refund my funds and i have to send it again. I want to know , how many days it will take
I would suggest you NOT to wait for your funds to get back to your account, it will take anywhere from 15 to even 30 days! ,
Here’s what you can do to get your GIC faster: Go to the bank from where you sent the GIC payment, ask them to correct your passport number and revert the payment as soon as they can, don’t tell them to deposit your money back to your account, ask them to make the corrections and revert the payment as soon as they are able to do so, they will charge you about $50 for that but it is way better than waiting for the money to get back to your account and plus, if it comes back to your account and you try to send it again, you will be under the loss of atleast 20-25000 INR.

Reactions: Ankit Garhiya
Sep 2, 2019
hello, i also applied for gic at scotia bank but got rejected due to name mismatch... as per instructions for wire transfer, only first and lastname required but during wire transfer, personnel from bank included my middle initial, i yhink that was the reason for rejection. Now im still waiting for my money to be returned.
same problem ..in how many days you got your refund ?
I would suggest you NOT to wait for your funds to get back to your account, it will take anywhere from 15 to even 30 days! ,
Here’s what you can do to get your GIC faster: Go to the bank from where you sent the GIC payment, ask them to correct your passport number and revert the payment as soon as they can, don’t tell them to deposit your money back to your account, ask them to make the corrections and revert the payment as soon as they are able to do so, they will charge you about $50 for that but it is way better than waiting for the money to get back to your account and plus, if it comes back to your account and you try to send it again, you will be under the loss of atleast 20-25000 INR.[/QUOT...
:- i have resend money ,same day of getting rejection mail from scotia and it has been 3 days now ; when will i get confirmation mail now from scotia that your payment has been accepted ? do you have any idea ... my second question is i transferred 10220 CAD . is this amount enough or i should have paid 10250 CAD . because my agent is saying 10220 CAD is less amount and i cant get certificate .
please givee the adequate information of both questions .. THANKS