22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Have you received your certificate now?
He has received his visa by now its what problem are you facing though? You have to become a filer and open US dollar account

m0waiss

Feb 13, 2020
He has received his visa by now its what problem are you facing though? You have to become a filer and open US dollar account
I sent my GIC remittance on 11 Feb but it has been rejected because it wasn't in CAD currency.

m0waiss

Feb 13, 2020
hi I am heera from Pakistan can someone tell me I am facing the same problem which bank is best for moving money to Canada.well recently I transferred money to Canada but they rejected my money because money was not in canadain currency.i opened us dollar account in js bank but the bank manager did not know how to change us dollar in canadain dollar
Hii.
I'm facing same problem, please help me if you got any way to tackle this.

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
I sent my GIC remittance on 11 Feb but it has been rejected because it wasn't in CAD currency.
Very common reason for rejection. It's actually the intermediary bank that converts USD to CAD before it reaches Canada. Ask your bank to fix this issue for you and waive off the charges incurred due to rejected transaction because it is their fault.

m0waiss

Feb 13, 2020
Very common reason for rejection. It's actually the intermediary bank that converts USD to CAD before it reaches Canada. Ask your bank to fix this issue for you and waive off the charges incurred due to rejected transaction because it is their fault.
Bro i told them whole scenario but they are asking for more info.
Actually the banking staff here in Pakistan just want "Pakki pakai kheer" no matter what other person is facing.

Jan 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

Good to have this forum. Need help concerning the GIC as well. I am applying for Winter 2021 intake in Ontario. I have become the filer as suggested by the banks and ready to pursue my case. The only issue I am facing is that Meezan Bank says that 5% of my total amount that I am sending for GIC will be deducted as advance tax, since the purpose of GIC is studying (directly or indirectly), so the tax is liable. However, when I asked the banker from UBL, he deliberately told me to not mention anything about studies and just claim to send money for personal use; this way your tax would not be deducted. Can someone suggest, what is going on, and how to go about it?

Thanks in advance.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Salam,

This is for all of you. You can transfer money via transferwise to any foreign account from your pakistani bank account.

That is the best option for all of you.

Jan 16, 2018
Salam,

This is for all of you. You can transfer money via transferwise to any foreign account from your pakistani bank account.

That is the best option for all of you.
Are you sure it will be accepted by the foreign banks? Have you tried it? Also any taxes that are implied on it?